Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

No longer seeking Typhoon H pilots in South America

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoomMeister

Moderator/Tech Junkie
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Looking for Typhoon H pilots in South America willing to share a few unaltered jpg format photos made with the Typhoon H and CGO3+. They will be used in a project and not disseminated on the web or social media. Please respond if interested.

The representation of the coordinates in the EXIF data depending on reference. It looks like this:

Make: Yuneec
Model: CGO3P
GPSLatitude: 18.93364167
GPSLatitudeRef: North
GPSLongitude: 71.93355333
GPSLongitudeRef: West

This means my programm has to transform coordinates from the southern and western hemisphere:

Lat: 18.93364167
Lon: -71,93355333 (due to West).

This is the reason why I need some pictures from other parts in the world. For coordinates North / East, nothing has to be done.

bnr HE

Reactions: DoomMeister
That is odd that they used that system as opposed to using negative values for West and South. Possibly a standard for EXIF data?

EXIF allows different notations, but this seems to be default.

For Altitude there is also a GPSAltitudeRef. That can be "Below sea lever" or "Above sea level". But Yunnec puts relative altitude in the EXIF. I have found:
GPSAltitude: 5,00
GPSAltitudeRef: Below sea level
This was at home. We are 520m above sea level here.

Also, you don’t get a good relative reference for altitude until motors are armed. One of the ones I sent with the TH on the ground and before motors armed had an altitude of over 4.2 million meters. That was taken in my courtyard of my home in Florida. Local altitude is about 25 meters. I got a bit of a chuckle out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: Mike Irish
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop