Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Selling my Typhoon H

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesHHplusMantisQ

No cow bell! MORE COLOUR!!
Reaction score
I have a gently used typhoon h with CGO ET and CGO 3+ cameras. Complete with st16 controller 2 batteries charger VR goggles and wizard stick.
I have only flown this aircraft twice when after careful consideration I decided to buy an H+. Neither camera has had any record time whatsoever. The aircraft cameras and all accessories have been safely stored for less than one year. This is an essentially brand new aircraft. I have all receipts and documentation from yuneec proving single ownership. I have not even registered it with the FAA yet. If you are interested you may contact me here or email me at [email protected] please serious inquiries only. Sale price to be negotiated. if you are looking for a super deal this is not the place to look. I will be asking a fair sale price so as to recop most of the out-of-pocket costs paid for by my personal business account. I can only assure that you will not be paying manufacturer's list price. I will pay for shipping costs if necessary no taxes will be applied. Transfer of ownership will be honored by manufacturer accompanied by a legal bill of sale. Any and all manufacturer defects or software issues will be addressed by manufacturer.
As a small business owner with a reputation to protect I can guarantee delivery after the item has been paid for in full.
I will be adding a full and complete profile of all products included within the next couple of days.

Would you be willing to sale one of the two cameras you have?
yes but only the CGO ET. It is brand new. Still in box. Lists for $1900.00 U.S.D.

I want $1250.00 U.S.D.

That is a $650.00 savings.

I suppose you could make me an offer I couldn't refuse on the CGO 3 +. Again a brand new never been used camera. However I don't think I would come down much below market price.

tapatalk_1564030268315.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trepox