Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Selling Typhoon H Pro, NEVER FLOWN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a Yuneec H Pro that I bought from Amazon in November of 16. I bought a bundle that came with 3 batteries, the Wizard wand, 4K camera, back pack and spare props etc. At the same time I bought an additional battery and a set of 4K filters. I also purchased the SkyView goggles and a USB Pilot Simulator for your PC. All in all I spent a little over $2000.00. I would really like to sell the whole works. I am a professional real estate photographer and I thought this would be real helpful to expand my business and I’m sure it would have if I had taken the time to learn to fly it. Bottom line this drone has never been flown. Never! I’m nearing 70 and like everything else I’m slowing down. I would like to see a $1000.00 (plus shipping) out of this but I will entertain offers.

1-Everything.JPG2-Drone.JPG3-Drone.JPG3-Everything.JPG5-Skyview Goggles.JPG6-backpack.JPG7-Extra props.JPG8-Wizard.JPG9-batteries.JPGdrone reciepts.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that's a terrific deal for an unflown TH, I'm extremely tempted. Where you at Pete, LA? I'm in San Diego.

Last edited:
What are the cell voltages and IR for each of the four batteries? What voltage were they stored at, and how often were they checked over the last 2.5 years?

Reactions: WTFDproject
Doom, I purchased a 2016 battery at a hobby store last month. May 25th I got 17:58 and 17:15 April 25th when I first purchased it both times with camera on.
So I would think if he never used the battery it still good.

I don't know how to answer your questions. Three of the batteries have never been charged. They are in the same condition as when new. The other battery was charged when it arrived. Nothing has been done with it since.

Man ! If I only had $1000 I'd buy this.

I have a Yuneec H Pro that I bought from Amazon in November of 16. I bought a bundle that came with 3 batteries, the Wizard wand, 4K camera, back pack and spare props etc. At the same time I bought an additional battery and a set of 4K filters. I also purchased the SkyView goggles and a USB Pilot Simulator for your PC. All in all I spent a little over $2000.00. I would really like to sell the whole works. I am a professional real estate photographer and I thought this would be real helpful to expand my business and I’m sure it would have if I had taken the time to learn to fly it. Bottom line this drone has never been flown. Never! I’m nearing 70 and like everything else I’m slowing down. I would like to see a $1000.00 (plus shipping) out of this but I will entertain offers.

View attachment 16875View attachment 16877View attachment 16878View attachment 16879View attachment 16880View attachment 16881View attachment 16882View attachment 16883View attachment 16884View attachment 16885
I will offer $800 and pay shipping to 02723

Reactions: CoplandC
Pete does my offer stand @ $800.00 but you pay the ride

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yatharthhospital