Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Serial # Help

Reaction score
The only serial # I can see is on the Gimbal and it starts with G0 and I have seen that it's suppose to start with YU. Have tried hooking it up to computer and that's not working either.

If you're looking for the Aircraft serial number to register it; that number is on the bottom of the H's body, behind the gimbal and it does start with YU

IMG_9909.JPG IMG_9910.JPG IMG_9911.JPG
The only serial # I can see is on the Gimbal and it starts with G0 and I have seen that it's suppose to start with YU. Have tried hooking it up to computer and that's not working either.
If you're looking for the Aircraft serial number to register it; that number is on the bottom of the H's body, behind the gimbal and it does start with YU
I added some pics of what I can see on it and the only S/N I see starts with G

If the stickers have been removed from the sides of the fuselage just above the gimbal mount the aircraft serial number went with them. You still have an autopilot serial number that will be accessed when linked to the GUI. The number shown in the picture is the camera serial number. A complete system has 4 serial numbers. Aircraft, camera, autopilot, and ST-16.

I've got one of these also. Funny thing is the one I paid full retail for at Best Buy is the one without serial numbers...Nothing on the bird, backpack, or receipt.
I called BB and they said usually it is on the receipt. The 2 used ones I purchased had serials on the birds and the backpacks Go figure

Keller, I don't have Real Sense on my H and it looks like you do. On my H the serial number is on the body behind the gimbal, is it possible that your is in the same location but covered up by the RS Module? Other than that I don't know where it would be.

SN.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval