Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Short Flight (CRASH)

Reaction score
Memorial day weekend of 2020, I took my Typhoon H Plus for a short flight at the lake here in Springfield, Illinois.....Well, that short flight became shorter then what I wanted. Did my calibration, check for all my GPS Readings and made sure battery was full, locked and loaded. Pushed start button, all six blades starting spinning. I elevate the drawl to about 25 feet let it hover for 10 seconds then I lifted up the landing gear. Once the landing gears was lifted, I took the typhoon H plus up another 30 feet and all engines stopped. i’m sure you can about imagine what happened from there. What can cause all motors to stop in mid air, can someone help me please. A concern you need Typhoon H Plus owner. #notaveryhappytyphoonhpluscustomer

Hello and sorry for your loss. Can you give some more background such as: How many total flights or flight time, do you have on this aircraft? How old is the aircraft and the batteries? Any prior flights that day?

Typically a crash as you describe is caused by a total power failure which; can be caused by a number of things one of the more common unfortunately is the battery becoming dislodged in flight. Are you familiar with how to retrieve the flight logs?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech