Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Short video

Very nice - I love the smooth panning. I'm a new Breeze owner, and have yet to smooth my pan left / right. I'm using the controller,
and will soon get the hang of things. I'm very pleased with my little Breeze 4k. It's a great starter drone.

Reactions: AeriaL
Very nice - I love the smooth panning. I'm a new Breeze owner, and have yet to smooth my pan left / right. I'm using the controller,
and will soon get the hang of things. I'm very pleased with my little Breeze 4k. It's a great starter drone.
I use the phone app alone with my Breeze when I want to smooth video transitions. I found the controller to be too sensitive to be able to not appear to be jerking the camera around. With the app, it allows you to slowly slide you finger over to control your movements. Atleast that has been my experience with it.

Reactions: bkthedj
Norbert -
Thanks for the reply, and thanks for the tip too. I was thinking I might have better luck with smooth panning via the app instead of the controller, but it's been windy and rainy
here, so I have not been able to fly. But I will definitely give the app w/o controller another try, and see if I too can get those smooth turns while recording video. I'm learning rapidly,
and I give the little Breeze a lot of credit for being so easy to fly, even in the hands of a complete newbie pilot. That, along with tips from other Breeze folks in this forum are a real asset. Thanks, everyone!

The smooth panning is

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drakemerch33