Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Shows blackscreen and error when going to controller mode on android app

Reaction score
When my Dad got me the Breeze 4k with Bluetooth Controller included for Christmas and I thought I was gonna use it in like a second but then there's this problem.
My Dad gave me his old phone that I can use and there's no way I'm gonna use my tablet to fly the drone with the controller. So then I connected the Controller and Breeze 4k to my phone. I launch the breeze cam app and go to controller mode. The screen goes black and shows this error "@_@..." at the bottom of the screen.
After a few seconds it say's "App is not responding, do you want to close the app?" and it shows me these options "Wait, Report, and ok" The breeze app IS up-to-date. I tried a couple of phones and only one worked (when launching to controller mode). But I wanted the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 because if I use the other one, he might think I will drop it. The Note 3 is rooted so does that mean anything at all? Do I have to update the phone itself?
Well if you guys know anything just help me out here please.

Do I have to update the phone itself?
I'm guessing the Android version is older than required for the app to run properly. You might need to look a the website or other posts to find what version is required to run the app.

Not sure what's causing that. Are you connecting using Bluetooth before opening the app?

Okay. I hope someone can come up with a suggestion. I'm certainly a novice with the Breeze. Have you tried just connecting with the wifi only?

Okay. I hope someone can come up with a suggestion. I'm certainly a novice with the Breeze. Have you tried just connecting with the wifi only?
The controller or the drone? I connect the WI-FI from the drone and I'm using a Bluetooth controller which came in like a bundle.

Right. I'm suggesting trying to connect to the Breeze with wifi and not using the controller just to see if there is a conflict.

Right. I'm suggesting trying to connect to the Breeze with wifi and not using the controller just to see if there is a conflict.
Yes, I said the phone is connected to the Breeze with wifi. I can just use the drone without the controller which works fine.

If no one jumps in here with a fix then you may have to call Yuneec. The only practical way to do that is to call just as they open on Tues.

I have exactly the same problem. The screen goes black and shows this error "@_@... My phone is Samsung Galaxy S 3 and the android version is 4.4.4. I have tried to load the Breeze cam application again, but it did not help. Can any body help us?

I have the same problem with an iPhone 5c. I can use the app and fly the Breeze using the phone as the controller. When I try to use the G3 controller the app crashes.

I can use the iPhone 5s and my iPhone 7 with no problem in either mode of flight.

You may have to use the phone that does work with the controller if that is the control option you wish to use. I used the email option of support from Yuneec to try finding out why the app crashes on the 5c, but have not gotten any response for three weeks. I think you are experiencing the same problem using the Android platform.

I get this on mine almost every time I use the controller in the app for the first time. After it crashes once when i hit the "experience" button, it spazzes out and restarts the app then works fine afterwards.

I have the controller with the red Status lights, the "client version" on my app is 1.4.7 (not sure of my drone firmware, it's at home) and i'm using a HTC U11 on android 7.1.1

I have exactly the same problem. The screen goes black and shows this error "@_@... My phone is Samsung Galaxy S 3 and the android version is 4.4.4. I have tried to load the Breeze cam application again, but it did not help. Can any body help us?
Is your phone rooted? Because mine is. I'm not sure having a rooted phone will cause the error

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelNiece