Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Since Autopilot update files from camera have wrong timestamp

Reaction score
Before the update, files had correct date and time (the date and time have been set correctly in the STS16) Now the stills all have 1/1/2000 and the videos have 12/31/1999. Something for Yuneec folks to know about...not a big deal at this early stage but needs to be fixed.

This happens to you despite having the satellites in green?

yes - full sat coverage.

I was asking because it has happened to me many times, I don't talk about the H520, which if it doesn't link to satellites, they put dates like that. The date is set correctly because it is taken from the satellites themselves. It'll be something else.

Last December I bought two batteries from a typhoon H. Ifly at least twice a week and kept the batteries charged, The battery life is constantly decreasing . Now I only get approximately 10 to 12 minutes flight time. Is this to be expected ?

Yes, batteries have a maximum number of cycles. As they have more loads, they lose efficiency.

Do not leave the batteries charged because you accentuate the problem. Charge only before use. The storage mode means that they have 3.7V per cell, it is recommended.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval