Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Site was down.

Steve Carr

Missed Approach
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
In case you didn't see the post:

Sorry for the outage today. Seems that our hosting provider had a hardware failure, moved us to a new server and the data was corrupted in the move. After trying unsuccessfully to fix the corrupt data we decided to restore a backup from this morning. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Anything that was posted after the backup from this morning is probably gone. So if you don't see a thread you started please post it again.

In case you didn't see the post:

Sorry for the outage today. Seems that our hosting provider had a hardware failure, moved us to a new server and the data was corrupted in the move. After trying unsuccessfully to fix the corrupt data we decided to restore a backup from this morning. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Anything that was posted after the backup from this morning is probably gone. So if you don't see a thread you started please post it again.
Fortunately I didn't post anything yesterday, or up until now today. I was doing a couple of jobs with my H up in Yorkshire and my car broke down in Bradford on the way back so I didn't get in until late.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelNiece