Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Skyview Goggles

Reaction score
So, I'm seeing Skyview goggles listed at several places for $39.99. Is that because they're a waste of time? I feel like for that money, it's a good way to try out some goggles, but if it's a waste of time, then I'll spend it on something more worthwhile.

Thanks
-Eric

I have a pair, and I hand them to people that are curious as to my flying, so they can see what the camera sees. Almost everyone walks away muttering something that sounds like "I gotta get me one of those!".

I don't use them personally, because I feel the need to be ready at any time to access on screen functions of my controller, and can't do that with the goggles on my face.

Ditto with @RonsPlc,
@Guardian44
However you are not suppose to wear them by yourself while flying, unless you have an observer with you.
I do have one myself and enjoy the view, and that's few and far between since I don't have an observer with me most of the time.

I have a pair, along with a second ST-16 that I use when someone wants to play photographer. Other than that I never fly with them on.

Tried it. Don't really like them. Gave em to my son. PITA if you wear glasses...

They are nice. I fly fpv quads all the time. So it feels natural flying with goggles. The quality is very nice and clear. No issues by me. No complaints and they are good. Can connect them to my xbox or playstation as well and have good fun.

I picked up one for 39.00 and was skeptical.
I was unsure if they would be worth a crap. The picture is surprisingly good. Best 39.00 spent.
It's funny to watch the reaction of the person wearing them...leaning forward and such.

I understand. Lol. Get comfortable. Grab a seat and kick back. Enjoy the flight. Feel like superman flying. Haha. Glad your enjoying them. They are very light as well. I use them with my phantom 4 pro as well. Feedback to the goggles was 1080p high def. Awesomeness.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430