Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Slow Service Turn Around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Greetings all.
After about 5 weeks of ownership my H+ stopped powering up just after the camera did its twists and turns. Everything stopped after that and as a result I requested a service ticket. I received instructions to return the drone to the US service provider and did so. The drone was received December 23rd, just before the holidays. I learned this week from United Radio in January 25th that the drone had been diagnosed and parts were ordered. It would take 5-10 days to receive the parts.

Is this normal? I understand the holidays were involved, but this seems really long, especially for warrantee service. Are there other providers that are faster. I am located in the Cayman Islands and shipping times are longer, requiring expensive air shipping which of course Yuneec does not cover.

Anyone have any ideas on how I can obtain faster service, even if it costs me? Or am a nuts to expect faster service?

[MOD EDIT] Thread closed, at the OPs request.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe you have had unrealistic expectations regarding warranty service... and since you pay nothing for that repair, you have no leverage to use in requesting a expedited process. In fact you state it yourself... for more responsive turnaround and priority, pay for the repair and forego the warranty claim.

IMHO, 3 weeks (subtracting the effect of the holidays) is not a bad turnaround on a warranty repair... 5-10 days on parts seems standard... unless you offer to pay for expedited shipping.

Reactions: Grumpy
I believe you have had unrealistic expectations regarding warranty service... and since you pay nothing for that repair, you have no leverage to use in requesting a expedited process. In fact you state it yourself... for more responsive turnaround and priority, pay for the repair and forego the warranty claim.

IMHO, 3 weeks (subtracting the effect of the holidays) is not a bad turnaround on a warranty repair... 5-10 days on parts seems standard... unless you offer to pay for expedited shipping.

OK, that was what I was wondering. This is my first experience with repair service at Yuneec, and I am unaware of the time it takes to get resolution, especially since Yuneek now has had the drome for as long a time as I had it before the malfunction.

Thank you, and I will be patient. From what I have read, the repair will be done properly and to my great satisfaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech