Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Snow

Reaction score
I awoke this morning to this most amazing scenery outside my window. I realized it was a once in decade opportunity to capture dreamlike winter footage. Fortunately, I am early riser and had enough time to charge a battery and still get outside to fly while the sunrise lighting was ideal. I quickly did the post production in DaVinci Resolve. Unfortunately, I only spent about an hour on it as I have not had much free time lately. The source footage is beautiful and if I ever get the chance I the material is av ailable to significantly improve this edit. Regardless, I thought the current version turned out nice enough to share.

I awoke this morning to this most amazing scenery outside my window. I realized it was a once in decade opportunity to capture dreamlike winter footage. Fortunately, I am early riser and had enough time to charge a battery and still get outside to fly while the sunrise lighting was ideal. I quickly did the post production in DaVinci Resolve. Unfortunately, I only spent about an hour on it as I have not had much free time lately. The source footage is beautiful and if I ever get the chance I the material is av ailable to significantly improve this edit. Regardless, I thought the current version turned out nice enough to share.
nice video , what is the location of the video .

Very beautiful footage. I did notice a bit of jello toward the end. Looks like you might need to balance your props.
Thanks for posting. I love the peaceful setting with a fresh snowfall.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop