Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

So it finally happened....

Reaction score
Normally when a post starts off like this the rest of it goes along the lines of "My drone fell out of the sky" or My drone flew off, never to be found,,"
But not today.
It finally happened. I got my drone back from Yuneec service and it was fixed.
Yay!!!
Shout out to Sheldon from Customer Service, I bugged him ever so gently that he busted a move and made it happen. Probably because he just couldn't listen to a grown man cry anymore. Thanks Sheldon.
But its back and I've flown it and it works.
To all of you still in limbo, there is hope. Not much but its out there.

Good to hear! Where was yours being repaired?

Reactions: Mike Irish
Normally when a post starts off like this the rest of it goes along the lines of "My drone fell out of the sky" or My drone flew off, never to be found,,"
But not today.
It finally happened. I got my drone back from Yuneec service and it was fixed.
Yay!!!
Shout out to Sheldon from Customer Service, I bugged him ever so gently that he busted a move and made it happen. Probably because he just couldn't listen to a grown man cry anymore. Thanks Sheldon.
But its back and I've flown it and it works.
To all of you still in limbo, there is hope. Not much but its out there.
Congrats! When did you submit yours? Was it warranty on non warranty? Shipped from Yuneec directly ,or someone else like Vertigo Drones?

At the facility in California. The drone is a Typhoon H+ w/realsense and it dumped its firmware. It had been in there since late September of 2019.
If you find that type of problem in the future be sure to post it here on the Forum. There is often a much faster fix and we have learned a lot in the past several months regarding the firmware.

If you find that type of problem in the future be sure to post it here on the Forum. There is often a much faster fix and we have learned a lot in the past several months regarding the firmware.
Thanks Steve. AT the time there was very little information. Obviously, if any thing happens again, the last thing I will do is to send it back to Yuneec.

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval