Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

So long, Farewell.....

Reaction score
So long, farewell, auf Wiedersehen, goodbye

I leave and heave a sigh and say goodbye -- Goodbye!

I'm glad to go, I cannot tell a lie

I flit, I float, I fleetly flee, I fly

The sun has gone to bed and so must I...……..

I have sold my Typhoon H, had it for 2 years and enjoyed it but I just wasn't using it enough and so replaced it with a Parrot Anafi to compliment my Spark and Autel XSP. Happy flying to all Typhoon pilots, salute O7.

I look forward to see what Yuneec develop in the future.

I have sold my Typhoon H, had it for 2 years and enjoyed it but I just wasn't using it enough and so replaced it with a Parrot Anafi to compliment my Spark and Autel XSP. Happy flying to all Typhoon pilots, salute O7.

How do you like the Anafi? Just purchased one myself.

How do you like the Anafi? Just purchased one myself.

Only 3 flights, due to awful weather here in the UK, but it flies really well and is quick to get into the air. I found a brand new battery on Amazon for £59 (normal RRP is £89) which will be here later in the week. Sadly looking at the weather forecast for this week there is rain, rain, rain and some wind.

Fare thee well and enjoy the Anafi.

I still love my 2 year old H, but admittedly it's taking a backseat these days to my Autel EVO. The portability and convenience of the EVO is hard to beat, much like the Anafi.

I still love my 2 year old H, but admittedly it's taking a backseat these days to my Autel EVO. The portability and convenience of the EVO is hard to beat, much like the Anafi.

I was sooo tempted by the EVO, but as it's not officially sold or supported in the UK I decided against it. The thought of having a hardware issue and shipping back and forth across the pond put me off.

Both Anafi, Parrot and Autel may be great drones, but you can't submitt a "fat" invoice when charging a customer, It has to look expensive like a Typhoon H or even better a Tornado 920.
That how it works. :cool::D

Both Anafi, Parrot and Autel may be great drones, but you can't submitt a "fat" invoice when charging a customer, It has to look expensive like a Typhoon H or even better a Tornado 920.
That how it works. :cool::D

I have an H, and Evo, a Spark, an Air, and you're exactly right. From a pure looks perspective the H looks expensive and professional. The Evo (my preferred), the Air, or (especially) the Spark look like toys. The controller, the hex design, just the size of it screams "this is a serious piece of hardware."

I loved Muhammad Ali
He floated like you flew.
You must have been unhappy with your typhoon H for some reason or another. you could sell it for a decent price but now you take quite a hit on it. I have two of them sell them because they are not as hot if they once were. I just hope that I never crash them. because they are no longer under warranty. I still like 6 Motors rather than 4.

Reactions: jcommstudios
I loved Muhammad Ali
He floated like you flew.
You must have been unhappy with your typhoon H for some reason or another. you could sell it for a decent price but now you take quite a hit on it. I have two of them sell them because they are not as hot if they once were. I just hope that I never crash them. because they are no longer under warranty. I still like 6 Motors rather than 4.

I have a spare as well. Basically got it for free. Bought a bunch of them then sold the drone, camera, and controller separately until my "extra" was free.

Like Kespry drones ?? that's what got me looking at the Autel EVO simple fast .The Kespry (which you lease the drone/service I believe) is a no brainer to fly just need a remote cert

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430