Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Software bricks?

Reaction score
Here are some photos of my problem. The st16 just wont allow me to do anything beyond camera selection?

Attachments

• DSCN0178.JPG
    DSCN0178.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 82
  • DSCN0179.JPG
    DSCN0179.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 70
  • DSCN0181.JPG
    DSCN0181.JPG
    4.4 MB · Views: 59
  • DSCN0186.JPG
    DSCN0186.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 59
  • DSCN0190.JPG
    DSCN0190.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 52
  • DSCN01782.JPG
    DSCN01782.JPG
    202.1 KB · Views: 52
  • DSCN01827.JPG
    DSCN01827.JPG
    181.9 KB · Views: 50
  • DSCN01838.JPG
    DSCN01838.JPG
    198.5 KB · Views: 59
Follow the video below to bind the camera to your controller

Thanks for the reply, I have watched this video 6 times! Still get the message no wifi. I can bind the typhoon to the st16 but not the camera. Cannot get out of the camera menu screen to do anything else

Do you get anything from the wifi status light on the camera? Blinking Red? Steady Green? no light at all?

Yes! I have the unit on now and the camera is blinking green. It has pan and tilt control.
The st16 when powered up shows home screen with overlay caption that says : camera connection status camera type is not match. please select right camera type. when I hit ok I get C-GO3-pro. when I select it I get connection failed camera not connected. There are 3 other cameras listed and I get the same fore either one I select.

I would create a new model, and try binding the newly created one... if you reboot the ST-16, you should be able to get to the model select screen, before the camera connection dialog box comes up.

Yes, tried that. the dialoge box comes on before the model select highlights.

Try a factory reset of the ST-16

To reset the st-16 back to factory...

Click on tablet screen →
Click on settings →
Click backup & restore →
Select the option to reset your ST-16 back to factory settings.

After completion, you will need to rebind the H and camera... then calibrate everything.

When I turn on the st16 this is the screen I get. It only allows me to be in camera selection mode and does not give me a chance to touch anything else on the screen,

Attachments

• DSCN0191.JPG
    DSCN0191.JPG
    4.3 MB · Views: 27
Does the dialog box come up if you do not turn on the H?

Thats the thing? I have no access to the screen Icons because the camera dialogue overlay prevents me from activating anything on the screen.

Try taking out the battery in the ST-16, then replace and try to start up again, to see if that lets you in.

I'm out of ideas... maybe someone else will chime in... if nothing else, call Yuneec CS first thing tomorrow... they open at 8 AM PT... call by 8:10-8:15 to get in the queue early, or a callback appointment.

thanks for the input! I do have a scheduled call for 405 tomorrow but will also try first thing in the am. They are on Pacific time I believe. Eastern time here.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tmsmindspace