Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Software ipdate for mantis Q

Reaction score
Have not used in 2 yrs asking for software update but getting network error. Any insight on this?

There is likely no software update. If you have iOS check the Yuneec Pilot app in the App Store, and if Android OS look in the Yuneec Downloads on the www.YuneecSkins.com website.

Unfortunately it appears Yuneec has abandoned their OTA server for the Mantis series aircraft and never released the firmware in a downloadable format.

Hello, I need help with my mantis q, voice recognition not activated, it shows me a message saying needs to download search box..

Hello, I need help with my mantis q, voice recognition not activated, it shows me a message saying needs to download search box..
Are you using the iOS or Android version of Yuneec Pilot?

Are you trying to use Voice Control or are you saying you have Voice Control turned off?

Please upload a screenshot of the message.

Voice permission is turned on, when I turn on voice control on the pilot app, it says I must download Google search box in order to use the feature...

Are you using the iOS or Android version of Yuneec Pilot?

Are you trying to use Voice Control or are you saying you have Voice Control turned off?

Please upload a screenshot of the message.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230214_094937_Yuneec Pilot.jpg
    Screenshot_20230214_094937_Yuneec Pilot.jpg
    235.1 KB · Views: 9
It appears you are using the Android version of Yuneec Pilot. I am not sure what Google Search Box is, but it must be in the Play Store. Try installing the app and see if Voice Control will then work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430