Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

software versions

Reaction score
Can you guys confirm that I have the latest software versions?

App- 2.0.4
drone-1.0.01
r/c-1.0.01

I'm guessing that the last two are not up to date, but I can't update them. The app says everything is up to date. Thanks for any help

The app is up to date. Make sure you are signed in on the app, connected to the RC/phone, and the aircraft then go to settings and check the software versions. Be sure your phone has an internet connection so the servers can be reached.

No luck, is there a certain sequence I need to follow when powering everything on when I want to update?

Just follow the binding procedure in the User Manual and make sure the phone has an internet connection.

Maybe some other owners will chime in and say what version the aircraft and RC are on.

I do not own either Mantis. Just going by what little information is in the manual.

I am a new owner, and this has been a garbage experience. I have google 10 on my phone, so I can fly it, and it's so good. But I have no video feed on my phone. I spent 5 hrs last night trying everything I read, and another half a day today. I will buy an iphone if that will fix my problem! Can someone please advise me on what I should do before I just return it. Thanks

Android 10 broke the video feed in the Android version of the app. The app works fine on iOS. For full functionality read the requirements for iPhone in the FAQ YUNEEC Mantis Q | FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions - Yuneec (Mantis G is the Q with upgraded gimbal).

Android users have been waiting since the holidays for a fix to the video feed problem and still no word from Yuneec.

Be sure to download a copy of the MQ User Manual (MG uses the same manual) from the documentation sticky thread in the Mantis Q section. It explains a lot more than the Quick Start Guide which is a waste of resources.

Android 10 broke the video feed in the Android version of the app. The app works fine on iOS. For full functionality read the requirements for iPhone in the FAQ YUNEEC Mantis Q | FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions - Yuneec (Mantis G is the Q with upgraded gimbal).

Android users have been waiting since the holidays for a fix to the video feed problem and still no word from Yuneec.

Be sure to download a copy of the MQ User Manual (MG uses the same manual) from the documentation sticky thread in the Mantis Q section. It explains a lot more than the Quick Start Guide which is a waste of resources.
I don’t regret my purchase, I regret that the board of directors for Yuneec doesn’t get rid of the owner/CEO of Yuneec and put the company back on the charts of being innovative and supportive of their customer base. It is hard to grow a company when you even treat your commercial customers like dirt.

Reactions: Rosi_SVK
The iOS version of the app actually has more functionality than the Android version. You can even adjust the parameters of the sticks on the RC. I discussed that in a thread a few months ago.

I just paired my new Mantis G with Note 9 Android 10 and there is a video feed!! Also, the software ver shows 1001 as a latest, looks like there is no newer one! Also Im using pilot app ver 2.0.4 the newest one.!

Last edited:
Reactions: DoomMeister
I am a new owner, and this has been a garbage experience. I have google 10 on my phone, so I can fly it, and it's so good. But I have no video feed on my phone. I spent 5 hrs last night trying everything I read, and another half a day today. I will buy an iphone if that will fix my problem! Can someone please advise me on what I should do before I just return it. Thanks
Try down loading pdf reader it worked for me I have a samsung j7 I have vedio and flys great

Try down loading pdf reader it worked for me I have a samsung j7 I have vedio and flys great
What would a PDF reader have to do with video feed in the Yuneec Pilot app. I find that difficult to believe. If you uninstall the PDF reader do you lose video in the Yuneec Pilot app?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
simsone