Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

SOLD 2/14/17 : Nearly New CGO3 4K Camera $289.00 Free Ship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddy Collins

Buddy Collins
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Selling my spare CGO3 Camera, I never used it, bought it as a replacement in case of any problems with the original one on my Typhoon 4K. Never have had ANY problems with my original 4K Camera so I'm selling my extra Camera.
$289.00 with FREE SHIPPING, but only when shipping to an address in the Lower 48 States. Ourside the Lower 48, the Buyer will have to pay Priority Mail International Insured Shipping.
If paying with PayPal, either pay as "friends and family" or you pay the fees.
Will come as Camera, Gimbal and Camera Guard as pictured, nothing else included.
Guaranteed to work. Thanks for looking!

cimg0876-jpg.6039

cimg0871-jpg.6038

cimg0872-jpg.6040

cimg0873-jpg.6041

cimg0874-jpg.6042

cimg0875-jpg.6043

Last edited:
Sold, 2/14/17.
You sold the camera.please I was gonna buy it.im an honest pilot.i just have a couple days.probably monday.it looks like you sold it when you said you'd wait.ok that's ok buddy.have a good one

You sold the camera.please I was gonna buy it.im an honest pilot.i just have a couple days.probably monday.it looks like you sold it when you said you'd wait.ok that's ok buddy.have a good one
Rory, LOOK AT THE DATE! That's OVER A YEAR AGO!! That's not the same Camera! I'm holding the one you wanted for you. Just waiting on you!!

Rory, LOOK AT THE DATE! That's OVER A YEAR AGO!! That's not the same Camera! I'm holding the one you wanted for you. Just waiting on you!!
okay thanks.will mess in the next 2 days with money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my