Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

SOLD 5/7/17. Lume Cube Set-Up $65.00 Shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddy Collins

Buddy Collins
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Selling a complete Lume Cube Set-up for Typhoon H, ready to attach to your H. Comes with Lume Cube Original 3D Printed Mount and two adjustable Wansen Video Lights with two 110 plug-in Chargers. Easy to install. Only trial fitted to my H, no damage or crashes, perfect condition. Reason for selling, I dont plan on any night flights. $65.00 shipped in the Lower 48 only, you cover the PayPal charges if paying with PayPal. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back. Thanks for looking!

CIMG1080.JPG CIMG1083.JPG CIMG1084.JPG CIMG1088.JPG CIMG1085.JPG

Reactions: Robert Brooks
Hey I just saw your post, currently I dont do much night flying either although I do already own the LumeCube 3D printed mount & a pair of Real LumeCubes, But Im still interested in yours, not so much the 3D printed mount but instead the lights. The Real LumeCubes do a decent job at projecting the light out a little ways whereas when I look at your lights Im thinking they could possibly give me some good "flood light" type light. Is there any way that you'd be able to weigh one of the lights with the battery in installed in it & tell me what it equals in Grams? Thanks Tom C

Hey I just saw your post, currently I dont do much night flying either although I do already own the LumeCube 3D printed mount & a pair of Real LumeCubes, But Im still interested in yours, not so much the 3D printed mount but instead the lights. The Real LumeCubes do a decent job at projecting the light out a little ways whereas when I look at your lights Im thinking they could possibly give me some good "flood light" type light. Is there any way that you'd be able to weigh one of the lights with the battery in installed in it & tell me what it equals in Grams? Thanks Tom C
Tom, sorry but I already have everything boxed up ready to ship as I thought I had them sold.
HOWEVER, according to the info I could find, it looks like each Lamp weighs appx. 66g. Hope this helps.

Any details in the lights? Lumens? ETC.
160 Lumens, here's the info:

Mouse over to zoom in
sku_272400_1.jpg

sku_272400_1.jpg

WanSen W36 4W 36-LED Video Camera Light for Canon / Nikon - Black
WanSen W36 4W 160lm 5600K 36-LED Video Camera Light for Canon / Nikon - Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads