Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

SOLD 7/13/17 Typhoon H RealSense Module $325.00 Free Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddy Collins

Buddy Collins
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Selling the lightly-used RealSense Module from my Typhoon H, with attaching screws.
Flown twice, activated once, works perfectly. Reason for selling, I dont use this feature very often.
Extremely easy installation, even a Novice can do it. 4 Screws, one Plug-In Connection and activate one item in your ST-16.
Here's a link to an install video:
$325.00 shipped to any address within the Lower 48 States. Not interested in selling outside the U.S.
For the Buyer, if you want to pay with PayPal, I expect you to cover the PayPal fees. Your personal check will be fine too as long as you are a Member of this Site.
For a guarantee, I will refund your money if it fails to work, once I receive it back. Return Shipping is on the Buyer. Message/Conversation with any questions. Thanks for looking!
CIMG1144.JPG CIMG1145.JPG CIMG1146.JPG CIMG1148.JPG

Last edited:
Buddy, are you interested in a trade for a brand new ST16 for the Module? FedEx has insured flat rate packaging that I'd be willing to cover for both of us. Let me know if interested, I could really use one of these!!

Buddy, are you interested in a trade for a brand new ST16 for the Module? FedEx has insured flat rate packaging that I'd be willing to cover for both of us. Let me know if interested, I could really use one of these!!
Thanks for your interest sdas683, but I really dont need another Controller and I'd rather sell the Module.

Going out of town soon and would like to sell this before I go. SO, Price Lowered today, 6/22/17, down to $350.00.

Final Price Drop before I sell it on eBay.. 7/5/17, price lowered to $325.00 shipped free in the Lower 48.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech