Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

"SOLD" H PLUS FOR SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Yuneec Typhoon H PLUS – For Sale

It is with reluctance I am offering my H Plus for sale.

Until recently I had four drones (sold one) and need to down size.

If you are looking for a stock, un modified H Plus than this one isn’t for you!

Yes, I just said that. This one has modifications that IMHO has made it better.

Before I go further, she fly’s great and everything works as it should!

Where do I start, I’m bound to forget something.

Sale includes FIVE (5) batteries, see photo. Look at dates on 3 almost new LiPo batteries.

Of course the ST-16S with Sun Shade & a neck strap.

Original AC charger & 12 volt cable for charger.

Original backpack bag.

Copperdawg Steady Drive Cruise Control

MODS

1-The orange 520 upper & lower cases and 2 forward arms. The originals are also included.

2-The GPS has been relocated into the tower as shown.

3-The Real Sense (RS) has been removed. Why, never used it plus flight times improved.

The RS module is included!

4-The BIG mod is she is converted to use standard LiPo batteries via a XT60 connector.

You can still use OEM batteries for the Plus or 520, but why would you.

5-The OEM charger has been modified to work with a 3rd party LiPo charger via XT60 connector and balance connector.

6-Two strobe lights (very bright) are mounted on the legs powered by a 9 volt battery.

7-Included in sale is a 4HAWKS SR antenna for the ST-16S. OEM antennas also included.

SPARE PARTS

Two NEW motors

Two motor arms

Full set (6) new props

Pair of retract legs

Original gray skins mentioned above

External antenna kit (not installed)

The RS module also mentioned above

Charging cable for the two H480 ULTRA X batteries.

If I come across any additional items they will be included.

I was going to post a lot of photos but it’s a lot easier to put on Google Photos, just hit the link. H PLUS FOR SALE

QUESTIONS – Ask Away. There really is a lot being offered here.

Asking price nine hundred ($900.) OBO For Everything – plus buyer pays shipping. Would like to sell local if possible – central FL
H PLUS.jpg

Last edited:
Good morning. What is the Copperdawg Steady Drive Cruise Control, are the orange 520 pieces an upgrade, or just an aesthetic change? Also, the link to the images isn't working.
Please forgive the questions if they are newbie questions. I'm still getting acquainted with the TH. Been wanting one for a while.

Good morning. What is the Copperdawg Steady Drive Cruise Control, are the orange 520 pieces an upgrade, or just an aesthetic change? Also, the link to the images isn't working.
Please forgive the questions if they are newbie questions. I'm still getting acquainted with the TH. Been wanting one for a while.
Here is the link to all of the photos then from the original post.
I was going to post a lot of photos but it’s a lot easier to put on Google Photos, just hit the link. H PLUS FOR SALE
Hope this helps.
Mike

Reactions: davemh
Thanks to Mike for reposting my link. I did test, worked for me.
The orange pieces are just an aesthetic change, I liked that look and easy to accomplish. As stated originals included in sale.
The Steady Drive is a form of mechanical Cruise Control for the right stick.
I'm sure Ty Pilot won't mind me providing a link to his products. He's a first class person to deal with.

Thanks for the inquiry

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mike Irish
Thanks to Mike for reposting my link. I did test, worked for me.
The orange pieces are just an aesthetic change, I liked that look and easy to accomplish. As stated originals included in sale.
The Steady Drive is a form of mechanical Cruise Control for the right stick.
I'm sure Ty Pilot won't mind me providing a link to his products. He's a first class person to deal with.

Thanks for the inquiry
And the link works for me also. I was just pointing out where the link was in your post ?
Regards.
Mike

Unfortunately the link doesn't work for me. I just get

This site can’t be reached​

The webpage at might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED

I'm on the fence at this point. I have a Phantom 4 Pro and an Autel Evo, but I've wanted a TH for a few years now. I'm just trying to figure out if I should drop this much money on a platform that, correct me if I'm wrong, in no longer supported by the manufacturer. I did that on the Inspire 1 but was able to get my money back out of it.
Thanks for the clarification on the cruise control, like like that idea.

Unfortunately the link doesn't work for me. I just get

This site can’t be reached​

The webpage at might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED

I'm on the fence at this point. I have a Phantom 4 Pro and an Autel Evo, but I've wanted a TH for a few years now. I'm just trying to figure out if I should drop this much money on a platform that, correct me if I'm wrong, in no longer supported by the manufacturer. I did that on the Inspire 1 but was able to get my money back out of it.
Thanks for the clarification on the cruise control, like like that idea.

DrBoost, sorry about the trouble you are having viewing my photo album.
I clicked on the link you posted above and went directly to my album, just don't know.

I created a new link for you - try this one.

There is a great deal of support via this forum and vendors for the H Plus.
Plus this bird has solved any battery concerns.
It is still a great flier and has the excellent 360 degree camera. There's not many out there that have six motors, retractable landing gear and the camera this one has.

DrBoost, sorry about the trouble you are having viewing my photo album.
I clicked on the link you posted above and went directly to my album, just don't know.

I created a new link for you - try this one.

There is a great deal of support via this forum and vendors for the H Plus.
Plus this bird has solved any battery concerns.
It is still a great flier and has the excellent 360 degree camera. There's not many out there that have six motors, retractable landing gear and the camera this one has.
Thanks Dave. The link doesn't work, it's clearly on my end. I'll try a different pc. I appreciate the effort. The battery conversion is a big deal. I have a few questions, I'll send you a message when I have time to get them together. Thank you.

I just cant fathom what some has problems with the link as it works every time for me? Web link> H PLUS FOR SALE
In regards to the H Plus being discontinued by Yuneec. As far as I know they are still offered for sale on all the European Yuneec sites I have visited. I got my H Plus a little over twelve months ago and live it it flies so smoothly and without problems. OEM Batteries are the same as used for the H520 and advertised again on the Yuneec.EU sites. Their are also copies of these LIHV batteries available on the internet and other hobby outlets.
Cheers.
Mike

Last edited:
Thanks Mike. I'm on my work computer at home, I an signed into their VPN, so I'm assuming they have a firewall that blocks stuff that is fun haha.

Reactions: Mike Irish
Hi Dave. I just sent you a message though the forum. If you don't get it let me know. Im new here, I don't know if there are restrictions on newbies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal