Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

SOLD-SOLD-SOLD 3/20/16. Q500 "MECHANICS SPECIAL"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddy Collins

Buddy Collins
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Well, after many flights I finally did it and crashed my Q into a tree and broke the right front Motor Arm in two. I taped it back together and then string tied it as best I could and low and behold, IT STILL FLIES! That tells me that all the Electronics are undamaged and all I need is a Frame Replacement. I also have a New Frame to replace it with, but sadly not the expertise to do the swap over.
This is an opportunity for someone with Mechanic Ability to build themselves a nice Q. Great to fly if you want to try out and train on, or add your own Camera and capture Stills and Videos.
This sale is for just what is in the pics, the Q only, a Brand New Replacement Frame and 4 serviceable Props.
The pictures show the Q broken, then taped and string-tied back together, flying and videoing so you can see that everything still works. Here is your chance to build a Q that you can turn off GPS and fly the heck out of, without risking your primary bird!
ASKING $225.00 Or Best Offer, plus whatever it costs to ship.
I also have the CGO2 Camera Available too, if anyone is interested in that. Thanks for looking!
CIMG9790.JPG CIMG9791.JPG CIMG9793.JPG CIMG9799.JPG CIMG9809.JPG CIMG9811.JPG CIMG9813.JPG CIMG9814.JPG CIMG9818.JPG CIMG9821.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval