Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

SOLD-SOLD-SOLD Yuneec Q500- Fly it or use for parts. $185.00 OR YOUR BEST OFFER plus Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddy Collins

Buddy Collins
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
CIMG9598.JPG CIMG9591.JPG CIMG9594.JPG CIMG9596.JPG CIMG9592.JPG CIMG9593.JPG CIMG9597.JPG Selling a good used Q500 that flys but consider it for parts. I bought this to use in case I ever had any Flight Control Board, Escs, Motors, GPS Unit, Body etc, problems with my other Q500s, even though this one was advertised as a great flyer with a few bugs.
It does have 3 concerns, as there are some small scuffs in the black part of the top of the Canopy (from poor packaging from the guy I bought it from), the back center Flight Mode LED doesnt illuminate and sometimes the Quad Lights flicker sometimes with the battery in it but the On-Off Switch turned to Off. Not a problem for me as I remove the Battery as soon as I'm done flying anyway. And, this doesnt happen all the time, just every now and then.
Quad with Props only, for sale. NO Battery, NO Controller, NO Camera or any Accessories included. Only selling what you see. Checking if anyone here is interested first before I put it on eBay for substantially more.
Asking $185.00 and you pay the shipping. Thanks for looking.

View attachment 155 View attachment 149 View attachment 150 View attachment 151 View attachment 152 View attachment 153 View attachment 154 Selling a good used Q500 that flys but consider it for parts. I bought this to use in case I ever had any Flight Control Board, Escs, Motors, GPS Unit, Body etc, problems with my other Q500s, even though this one was advertised as a great flyer with a few bugs.
It does have 3 concerns, as there are some small scuffs in the black part of the top of the Canopy (from poor packaging from the guy I bought it from), the back center Flight Mode LED doesnt illuminate and sometimes the Quad Lights flicker sometimes with the battery in it but the On-Off Switch turned to Off. Not a problem for me as I remove the Battery as soon as I'm done flying anyway. And, this doesnt happen all the time, just every now and then.
Quad with Props only, for sale. NO Battery, NO Controller, NO Camera or any Accessories included. Only selling what you see. Checking if anyone here is interested first before I put it on eBay for substantially more.
Asking $185.00 and you pay the shipping. Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hendrtiz