Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

SOLD. ST-16, Back Pack, Charger and Accessories $200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buddy Collins

Buddy Collins
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
I no longer have the H, so am selling the Yuneec Back Pack, ST-16, Battery Chargers and Wiring and a Battery Voltage Tester. Everything in the pics for $200.00, Buyer responsible for PayPal fees of $6.28 and the cost to ship. Everything in great working and cosmetic condition, no repairs or problems ever.
Sorry but will only ship to a U.S. Address, no overseas or out of country shipping.
Does NOT come with the H, no Camera, no Props or Batteries. Just what is pictured.
Payment is to be in U.S. Funds and shipping is from Texas.
Thanks for looking and if any questions, please send me a message, I'm happy to reply.

CIMG2507.JPG CIMG2508.JPG CIMG2509.JPG CIMG2510.JPG

Last edited:
Price Drop today, 3/25/18.
What do you have for sale other than the camera buddy?I'd like another h.if I can get a good deal.im looking for lenses for cgo3.to reduce glare and increase night videos.i all ready have a 3000 lumen mountain bike nightlite mounted.so I can work it that way for night effects.i hope to hear from you soon.take care[emoji573]

I want the backpack buddy.would you consider giving me a deal for the camera and pack?
I can work something out for you Rory. Are you interested in everything I've pictured, the Controller, Back Pack and all the other stuff or everything without the Controller?

How much for everything?I need another drone too.

Is this available? What's the price? Interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430