Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

solution for the GPS Acquiring-Ready issue in south hemisphere

Reaction score
Hi,
I have made updated my dron and controller with the firmware availble at Yuneec website, but I keep having the same issue. Could you please send me the firmware? I am in an urgent need as I have an expedition soon
Thank you!!
[email protected]

Reaction score
FORUM ADMINS, PLEASE DO NOT DELETE THIS POST !!!AGAIN!!!

I´ve made a FW Update that resolves my problem: GPS allways in "acquiring"; never "ready"
Anybody that wants to test in your TH, leave your email and i will sent to you the files.
This Files are TRUSTED AND ORIGINALS FROM YUNEEC TEAM.
NOW MY TH CAN LOCK GPS: "READY" IN GREEN

my zone: Buenos Aires, Argentina

after FW update the screen shows this

View attachment 2607
(credit to Leandro from prohobby)

Cheers!!!!
Hello tinchob, I know this is an old post but I am having a similar "GPS acquiring" issue for my Typhoon H that I purchased recently in Ontario, Canada. I brought my H to Trinidad, West Indies and have not been able to achieve a "ready" mode. I performed all the required binding and calibration functions(several times) but still the GPS indicated "acquiring".
I can turn GPS "off" but then being a novice, I did not think it wise to try and fly the H without GPS at a ready state.
Can you send me the files please? My email is [email protected]

Thank you very much..

Reaction score
I am residing in Indonesia (Java Island) and I am experiencing the same issue with GPS wouldn't lock on my Typhoon H Intel Realsense. Yuneec admins, Please help with this issue. I am running the latest firmware update (Version 3). [email protected]

Reaction score
I finally sent my H into Yuneec to get it repaired since it would never work. its been 5 weeks now and I am still waiting. It's getting frustrating since I bought it for Christmas and the only thing I had been able to do is calibrate it and look at the live view from the camera (not much to see at ground level).

I was told about a patch where you remove parts and insulate them better but with the unit being brand new I was not about to just try something out while under warranty.

Hopefully I will get it back soon.

Reaction score

I´ve made a FW Update that resolves my problem: GPS allways in "acquiring"; never "ready"
Anybody that wants to test in your TH, leave your email and i will sent to you the files.

View attachment 2607

Cheers!!!!
hola
soy de chile tengo el mismo problema con el gps acquiring mi correo es [email protected] muchas gracias por la ayuda

Reaction score
Seems I'm late to the party. Currently we are on trip to Africa and I'm from Poland, and we are having same GPS problem. Is it possible to get files? Can you send me files to my email: [email protected]

Thanks for help

Last edited:
Reaction score

View attachment 2607

Cheers!!!!
Hi...please send me the updates. Email [email protected]

Reaction score

View attachment 2607

Cheers!!!!

Hi Tinchob,

I'm having the same problem with the GPS signal in my Typhoon H here in Brazil, state of São Paulo.

I've already sent an email to Yuneec Support and they said to update the firmware and try to fly in different locations. However, this advise didn't work to me and I started to fly without GPS.

Could you please send me an email with this files? My email is [email protected]

The last version available in the Yuneec webpage for the autopilot is v1.35 and v03.01.b30 for the ST16 controller. But, I saw in your picture that your files are related with an earlier version. Do you only update the firmware to solve this problem or you change something in these files?

Thank you very much!

Adilson.

Reaction score
Hola Tincho. Como estas? Tambien soy de Argetina y con el mismo problema. El TH funcionaba perfecto hasta hace unas semanas que arranco con este problema y probe de todo. Si podes enviame los soft. Un abrazo y saludos a todos. Disculpen que escriba en español. Mi mail: [email protected]

Reaction score
Hello.

I have two Typhoons RS.
I had instaled the last firmware (European version) in the two ST16 and in the two Typhoon.
Now one works fine, and the other don't adquire gps.
I'm in Canary Islands.
Please, any can send me the firmware to tray.?
Thanks.
[email protected]

Reaction score
[QUOTE = "Jorge Enríquez, post: 156681, miembro: 18102"] Mi correo [email protected] [/ QUOTE]
[QUOTE = "Daniel Ribeiro, post: 43755, miembro: 4504"] ¡Hola desde Brasil!

Estoy experimentando el mismo problema que tú.
¿Puedes por favor enviarme esas actualizaciones de firmware?
Aquí está mi correo electrónico: [email protected]

¡Salud! [/ CITA]

[QUOTE = "tinchob, post: 43447, miembro: 3216"] ADMINISTRACIONES EN EL FORO, POR FAVOR, NO BORREN ESTE POST !!! OTRA VEZ!

He realizado una actualización de FW que resuelve mi problema: GPS siempre en "adquisición"; nunca "listo"
Cualquiera que quiera probar en su TH, deje su correo electrónico y le enviaré los archivos.
Estos archivos son DE CONFIANZA Y ORIGINALES DEL EQUIPO DE YUNEEC.
AHORA MI PUEDE BLOQUEAR EL GPS: "LISTO" EN VERDE

Mi zona: Buenos Aires, Argentina.

después de actualizar FW la pantalla muestra esto

View attachment 2607
(crédito a Leandro de prohobby)

Saludos !!!! [/ CITA]
Me ocurre lo mismo, podes facilitarme enlace?

Reaction score
I had the same GPS problem. And try to reinstall the firmware with the Windows GUI SW. It stops, and now it doesn't turn on, only the light on the button stays on.

Can you send me that firmware? Thanks

[email protected]

Last edited:
Reaction score
This file is only 487KB. Is this size correct?
I tried to load the "TyphoonH_Ver3.04_E.bin" fw of 41 MB from the official Yuneec website and shortly after I started writing, I got the error "Program FAILED!", And now the Typhoon H does not turn on, only turns on the button on / off.
Can anyone tell how the fw is loaded with windows GUI?

Este archivo solo es de 487KB ¿Es correcto este tamaño?
Yo intente cargar el fw "TyphoonH_Ver3.04_E.bin" de 41 MB de la pagina oficial de Yuneec y al poco de enpezar a escribir me salio el error "Program FAILED!", y ahora el Typhoon H no enciende, solo se enciende el boton on/off.
¿Alguien puede decir cómo se carga el fw con windows GUI?

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gemmasunner