Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

[SOLVED] Breeze firmware : UPGRADE button won’t do anything

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have had my breeze for sometime now, and today I turned it on for a message to upgrade my firmware. No problem as I thought as I’ve done this several times now.
So I followed the usual steps, connect to the internet, download the firmware, then reconnect to the breeze WiFi. Then I see the blue UPGRADE button, when I press it, nothing happens.
I’ve tried it several times, and even reset my breeze, and my my Samsung S8 phone, but the same.
By the way, can't use my drone until firmware is updated.

Any thoughts anyone?

Last edited:
Hi all,
I have had my breeze for sometime now, and today I turned it on for a message to upgrade my firmware. No problem as I thought as I’ve done this several times now.
So I followed the usual steps, connect to the internet, download the firmware, then reconnect to the breeze WiFi. Then I see the blue UPGRADE button, when I press it, nothing happens.
I’ve tried it several times, and even reset my breeze, and my my Samsung S8 phone, but the same.
By the way, can't use my drone until firmware is updated.

Any thoughts anyone?

[SOLVED]

It turned out that the android app had am issue. I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it. It recognised their was a firmware file and procèded to update the drone.
All working again.

Thanks for reporting the resolution to your problem Wolffang.

Welcome to the YuneecPilots community!

We are a group that shares our knowledge of the hobby/business and welcome pilots of all skill levels and backgrounds. Please read the Community Rules found at the bottom of the webpage, and make use of the Forum Search (it is restricted to this forum) for any question you have before posting. Chances are that the answer is waiting for your question. That being said, please join in and share your experiences with the community.

We appreciate when new members make use of the Introduction area of the forum to tell us a little about themselves and their interests in multirotor aircraft.

Be sure to checkout the Yuneec Pilots Picture Game in the Photos and Videos section of the forum. It is a great way to meet people worldwide and motivate you to fly and make photos/videos. You’ll find it in the sticky thread at the start of the section. The rules are in post #1 and the latest challenge is near the last post.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval