Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Some sunsets just need their picture taken

Looks great! What camera settings are you using? I've just started trying to capture some sunsets from my usual flying spot, but what I see in the videos doesn't seem to match what I see in the sky. Very new to this and have very limited camera knowledge at this point. Thanks.

Looks great! What camera settings are you using? I've just started trying to capture some sunsets from my usual flying spot, but what I see in the videos doesn't seem to match what I see in the sky. Very new to this and have very limited camera knowledge at this point. Thanks.
Hi. I struggle with videos and pictures from my H also. Learned a lot from all these happy fliers. Sometimes as you watch what you took you get a very pleasant surprise. If only I could remember how I did it ! Keith

This is a great thread for a sticky in Photos and Videos.....sunset shots. Lot's of Photographers specialize in landscapes and sunsets. I'll contribute one: (I have many) That's Fort Worth, Texas on the horizon.

FTW Sunset.jpg

f/4; 1/120; ISO 100

Well Dagone Fred I may just try to post my first picture. See what I can find. Keith
This is a great thread for a sticky in Photos and Videos.....sunset shots. Lot's of Photographers specialize in landscapes and sunsets. I'll contribute one: (I have many) That's Fort Worth, Texas on the horizon.

View attachment 20384

f/4; 1/120; ISO 100

I thought so, but had to ask ? Oh, and one more if you don't mind, Is that picture in your avatar really you as well ?

No, that’s Fred.

Ah **** it, I thought it was Scott Garvin.
I still had a doubt for a moment that it was Fred William ...............

The ambient light was warm.
I always lock the white balance before takeoff.
(It's on my checklist before start record.)
When recording the sky, I switch the tilt to "rate" mode, to tilt up.
The automatic exposure settings do the rest.

Reactions: 7cyclops and Ric B
No, he services the entire Quad Cities area of Moline, Rock Island, Davenport and Bettendorf.

• Haha
Reactions: Ty Pilot

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my