Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Something for everyone.

Reaction score
Made another drone video, cleaning out my SD cards and this has something for everyone.

Also managed to get some really cool blizzard footage at night from within the City of Providence. I have no idea how my drones didn’t crash or short circuit flying in the snow but happy the footage made it, I couldn’t resist getting those shots and the place was a ghost town except for the plows. Winds were well over 30-40 mph with higher gusts, snow was blowing pretty good and it was still coming down…a testament to the durability of the H-plus and steady flying.

The snow reflecting off the lights is super cool.

Enjoy!!

Cranberry bogs
Winter 2022 Blizzard
Train Bridges
Norton Reservoir
Buddhist Temple
Gillette Stadium
Boston
Harvard Rowing Team
Bourne Bridge

Last edited:
Another great video. Great shots in areas I am so afraid to go,,cities! Still you never cease to amaze me. I am currently trying to compile some vids of my hillarious PB. She is so funny and full of all ----.Gonna take me awhile. Love your vids. KC

Reactions: Done-guy
Thanks Bud. Yeah, I’ve just been taking risks with my drones and abusing them, I’ve never had an issue. I think allot of folks (I used to be one) were so afraid to use them in other that perfect conditions because they’re so expensive and we’re afraid of crashing..we treat them with kid gloves. These things can really take a beating, you just have to put your faith in their build quality…over water, in 10 degree weather, 40 mph winds and even snow.. they keep on ticking.

And I’m super happy about my city shots in the blizzard. It was a literal ghost town, sooo erry and weird, something that you don’t get too expensive too often, especially with drone.. so I just flew over buildings and in between them, kinda throwing the rules out the window for 10 minutes.

I have another 3 minutes of unedited footage I’m posting here off the storm, no editing at all and straight from SD card, I just cropped clips. Although it’s a bit boring and there’s no real storyline, but I like most of the shots.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech