Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Sound device/speaker on the H?

Reaction score
Probably I'm blind, but I can't find where is the speaker or something like this, which produces sounds on the copter. A picture with a pointing arrow to the component will be welcome.

Thank you!

Probably I'm blind, but I can't find where is the speaker or something like this, which produces sounds on the copter. A picture with a pointing arrow to the component will be welcome.

Thank you!
Vaklin, there is no loadspeaker on the copter! The sounds are produced by the brushless motors.
I've asked myself that question before;)

Best regards
Tom

No. I'm just looking for a fancy device inside the drone, which is capable to produce some sounds. This one, which gives sound when the drone is powered on and so on.

Thank you for the idea, but this is not what I'm asking for.

I am probably wrong but I thought there was a small hole in the camera where sound entered the camera, not the drone. I need to get my H out and look. I know this is true on Q500+ with cg02+ as I have used it on my handheld,tried to get sounds of the waves on lake michigan during a stormbut all you can hear is the wind,same as if it is on the bird all you can hear is the props. KC

Yes, the camera has a small beeper (piezo zummer) . I asked about the relatively loud sound when the Typhoon starts. My question comes from the situation, where I started an H without motors and get no sound at all. After a short recognisance mission, I realize there is not present a regular sound-producing device and decide to ask here.

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval