Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Spare blades for H

7cyclops

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Received my order for props yesterday. Good thing They are only spares. Can sure tell they are exact yuneec replacements EH! Sent info and pics to amazon supplier. We will see what happens. Keith C.

Attachments

• DSCF0430.JPG
    DSCF0430.JPG
    377.3 KB · Views: 39
It's hard to see, my photo is not great but they are stamped. I'll try to find a better pic. Keith C.

Last edited by a moderator:
What ate you trying to say, they arrived broken judging by the bubble wrap and envelope? Quite possible if they've been badly packed and roughly handled through the delivery process.

Were they shipped in a box or a soft mailer? Which seller did you use so we can add shipping instructions if we order from them.

What ate you trying to say, they arrived broken judging by the bubble wrap and envelope? Quite possible if they've been badly packed and roughly handled through the delivery process.
Arrived broken on Monday. Shipped wrapped in bubble wrap. From Drone Start,on Amazon. $24.95

Were they shipped in a box or a soft mailer? Which seller did you use so we can add shipping instructions if we order from them.
Shipped in the bubble wrap,wrapped in tape, from seller Drone start Amazon seller. They just said they will resend. I got up to check cus China companies do there e mail starting at mid-night. Yes their name is Drone Start Keith C.

Glad they are replacing them, but what a waste of product by poor shipping practices. They really need to be boxed.

Glad they are replacing them, but what a waste of product by poor shipping practices. They really need to be boxed.
True, They looked like a pack of socks. Also noted sellers rating was only 50%. Funny I did not see that on original 4 sale site. On Amazon you really have to look for it. I be lucky to get through this 100%. Live & learn I guess. Keith C.

I've been caught like that before, now I get something else to increase the order, so they have no choice but to send in a box, never have too many H spares?

Received my order for props yesterday. Good thing They are only spares. Can sure tell they are exact yuneec replacements EH! Sent info and pics to amazon supplier. We will see what happens. Keith C.
Funny you saying that I received a full set of blades for the Typhoon H this morning they come through the letterbox in a brown box rough size about 6 by 12 inches and all look in excellent condition
Image (1).jpegImage.jpeg

That may be,an "exact" replacement, however they do NOT have the distinct Yuneec imprint close to the hub. You'll also be able to tell by flexing a real Yuneec prop to the fake prop. a significant difference in resistance from 1 to the other. Even for being spares, I would just return the fakes, get your $$ back and stick to the real deal props, for best peace of mind. You'll remember thee price of those "cheap" spares when your hex comes crashing down and costs an arm and a leg trying to repair since "parts" are hard to come by. Do not think it would be worth the risk imho.

Reactions: Rubik
You got RIPPED OFF! I would require a refund, no questions asked!!
Sellers should be ashamed peddling their cheap crap for primo prices!
They are OEM props and the price is good. They just were not packaged well enough for shipping. He said they are sending replacements. Not ripped off, just inconvenienced and a loss of resources due to improper packaging.

Nice thing about large RC airplane props; they are usually shipped in a protective cardboard tube. Rarely is a prop damaged. Good packaging costs more so don’t anticipate consumer multirotor props to become better protected any time soon.

Reactions: 7cyclops
Seriously doubt that the real deal OEM props made for Yuneec with their logo on the prop would break in transit, even with proper cardboard packaging.

• Sad
Reactions: 7cyclops
Just a word of advice, do not under any circumstances use aftermarket props. Only use the real yuneec props. Take a look at my thread about my crash. It was caused by aftermarket props.

Reactions: Rubik

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval