Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Spare blades pic

7cyclops

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Maybe no better pic. You can right click and expand and barely see yuneec stamp left of centre on bottom 3 blades. Sorry for crappy picture. Keith C.

Attachments

• DSCF0428.JPG
    DSCF0428.JPG
    372 KB · Views: 33
What are you trying to say? You bought them and they arrived like that, or did you clip an object with your copter?

What are you trying to say? You bought them and they arrived like that, or did you clip an object with your copter?
They arrived like that on Monday, in the mail. I thought it was rather funny that we have discussed original vs. carbon fibre. At least the carbon fibre make it through shipping,Ha. They just sent me an e mail,they are going to re-ship,N.C.Keith C.

1587583788801.png
Here is a listing on ebay for a set of real Yuneec propellers on Ebay. As you will clearly see the Yuneec name on the left side of the propeller.

This is a legitimate Yuneec product seller, I have purchased numerous Yuneec items from this seller. A1+++ recommend.

View attachment 21362
Here is a listing on ebay for a set of real Yuneec propellers on Ebay. As you will clearly see the Yuneec name on the left side of the propeller.

This is a legitimate Yuneec product seller, I have purchased numerous Yuneec items from this seller. A1+++ recommend.
How did they arrive when you bought them, in a box or bag?

From the above listed seller, these come in the original Yuneec propeller box as made by Yuneec that you get with the complete kit when you buy the hex.

View attachment 21421
That's what I was implying, they come either in the box or the orange cardboard label type which requires more protection.

That's what I was implying, they come either in the box or the orange cardboard label type which requires more protection.
Just having the cardboard flap that says Yuneec does not imply "genuine", does the prop have the Yuneec LOGO on it anywhere?! From looking @ the pic, there is no distinct Yuneec logo visible, unless your angle is way off.

Wow. Thanks for all of you who understand "STUFF" Had to change lenses,could not find my macro. Sorry.I spose this thread could retire at any time EH! Keith C.

Attachments

• DSCF0434.JPG
    DSCF0434.JPG
    310.9 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: DoomMeister
Oh wow, that is |worrisome" that they cracked like that...just being sent in the regular mail? That's not cool.
It could of been crushed under parcels, trodden on, nobody knows, it wasn't the best practice, but others have received in similar packages and been OK.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech