Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Spares from Europe and Uk

Reaction score
Just to let everyone know,

Yuneec Europe for spares is off line and UK are trying to get spares to keep orders going so it may be the end as per last year's news....

T

It seems like the whole website is offline. Not even their main website is available at the moment. Quiet unusual if I remember other bankruptcies. Keeping the website online is not that expensive but taking it offline has a huge impact if the company can be saved somehow. It might have different reasons than Yuneec beeing finally bancrupt.

Good point that is true.
But even Yuneec UK is finding it hard to get supplies even for back orders so we will just have to see ?.

T

Surely someone out their must see the potential of buying yuneec and makeing it bigger than DJI it's a task but with the right input and the right people pretty sure it can be done and if it was me I would be looking for a few members from this forum to join the company and really take it to the next level and the experience on here it can be achieved

Now THAT'S A GREAT idea, why not, everyone here is the best and the knowledge bay is second to know ????

Definitely is it would take a big investment from a company or wealthy individuals to get the ball rolling were would someone start as even that greenwing company making electric aircrafts went defunct 2014 that was a subsidiary company of yuneec

Hmmmm,,,

Take a survey to find out what people want, then and ask if they were willing to help in anyway and ask who is willing to put investment into said project.....

And maybe instead of 1 office national how about everyone has a certain amount of stock and pull all the resources together, hense NO BIG over heads for offices ... ?

Definitely good Idea hopefully more people will chime in with their thoughts
Hmmmm,,,

Take a survey to find out what people want, then and ask if they were willing to help in anyway and ask who is willing to put investment into said project.....

And maybe instead of 1 office national how about everyone has a certain amount of stock and pull all the resources together, hense NO BIG over heads for offices ... [emoji6]

Just to let everyone know,

Yuneec Europe for spares is off line and UK are trying to get spares to keep orders going so it may be the end as per last year's news....

T
What do you mean by "the end as per last year's news"?

Last edited:
Yuneec's websites are back online and look fairly different compared to the last time I visited them. Maybe there was a major issue during an update.

Just been on UK yuneec and looks like they seem to have stock of parts with prices apart from like batteries that says call for price and some other bits say the same but looks ok

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jesster0430