Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

Speed on video

No it is not. Why do you need that? Most want a clean image not cockpit view. It's not an FPV platform.
I agree with the clear image. I certainly don't want that sort of rubbish on my videos. However, I do beleive it is possible to show that sort of data on the video. I think something called 'Flyrex' not sure about the name but I do know there is an application out there that can do it.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Thx for your answers. Flytrex is not available for Typhoon H. Is there another way to see the exact logging. Some videos it is cooler if you add this information

You can also use the features of dashware, after jumping through a few hoops to get the typhoon/q500 profile. There are a few tutorials, you can Google them. After that you can use webflightpath.com to extract the info from your flight logs.

I agree with the clear image. I certainly don't want that sort of rubbish on my videos. However, I do beleive it is possible to show that sort of data on the video. I think something called 'Flyrex' not sure about the name but I do know there is an application out there that can do it.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I agree also that a video doesn't need the data on the screen. However, you can do a screenshot when the telemetry is showing on the screen, simply by pressing the middle button/gadget at the bottom of the screen and hold until you hear it snap the shot. Then you can go into the Pad & Gallery to find the screenshot. You can also double tap the main screen to make the telemetry hidden and get a full shot the same way.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atas77my