Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST-16 O/S

Reaction score
The play service and installer service stopped working. I'm not really sure how to fix. I can't open play store and I downloaded uavtoolbox update, but can't install it. Any idea how to update the Android o/s. Mine is at 4.4 I've tried through settings, it doesn't work.

Eagle's Eye Video

Global Village Idiot
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
You fix it by not doing any of what you have attempted... Do a search on the forum for "Play Store". Results will show MANY threads on this subject.

The controllers for the majority of Yuneec products have a limited version of Android to provide a basic OS for the flight firmware. PLAY STORE IS NOT SUPPOSED TO "WORK" on your controller.

Regarding your issues with UAV Toolbox, your questions should be addressed to the developer, @Tuna.

No apps from PlayStore should attempted to be loaded. That is what your phone or tablet is for. The controller is only dedicated to flying your aircraft. If you want a setup that allows all sorts of extra apps (including the one to operate your drone), I suggest DJI... they have several choices.

Reactions: Steve Carr

DoomMeister

Moderator/Tech Junkie
Staff member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
The play service and installer service stopped working. I'm not really sure how to fix. I can't open play store and I downloaded uavtoolbox update, but can't install it. Any idea how to update the Android o/s. Mine is at 4.4 I've tried through settings, it doesn't work.
UAV Toolbox is side loaded, not installed via the Play Store.

This is a link to the UAV Toolbox download and install instructions UAV Toolbox - Yuneec ST-16

Reactions: Steve Carr

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waderat1