Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST-24 FOR TYPHOON H WITH RS

Reaction score
Hello again. Does anyone knows for sure if the ST-24 works with TYPHOON H , all functions including the camera video and control?

if not what functions work with ST-24 and what are the disadvantages compared to ST-16? I ask because you can find the ST-24

for a better price and I am looking for a TX for my Typhoon H since I only have the wizard fro the moment.

Thanks

Personally, I would stick with the ST-16. I found the Pro version here: E-Bay
The Yuneec U.S. page doesn't mention the ST-24 or the compatible models.

My answer is that I don't know but suspect it is not compatible as the ST-24/920 system used a variety of cameras and gimbals and many more system controls that are not at all cross compatible with the H. I do know the ST-16 was not compatible with the 920.

I have some less than flattering thoughts about how the OP is going about setting up his control system. It's almost like he's begging for compatibility and reliability issues while thinking he can save a buck taking this route. If he had the ability he would be better off building a system from scratch instead of trying to mix and match.

Reactions: Racepro60
The St24 Is fully compatibile with h480
But You Need to export the configuration from st16 and import It in St24 or reconfigure All Channel manually in conformity as St16.

Many Channel are unused and unconfigurable.

In the standard configuration you have a plus... One switch disable the GPS instead to enter in the menu.

PS if I don't Remember wrong, you're be able to use the GB203 gimbal with MK58 Videolink....

I can't test It becouse have sell my h480 and buy the H520...

Reactions: Racepro60

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech