Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST10+ Firmware Update Not Workimg-Need Help Please

Reaction score
I have misplaced my factory SD card that has the Q500+ firmware protocols on it. I have managed to complete the Drone receiver and CGO2+ camera firmware updates but the ST10+ firmware is giving me problems.

I have been unable to locate the ancillary files that are needed on the SD card along with the ST10+ firmware update, Can anyone here help me?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

I have misplaced my factory SD card that has the Q500+ firmware protocols on it. I have managed to complete the Drone receiver and CGO2+ camera firmware updates but the ST10+ firmware is giving me problems.

I have been unable to locate the ancillary files that are needed on the SD card along with the ST10+ firmware update, Can anyone here help me?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.
The firmware can be downloaded here: Downloads - Typhoon Q500 4K

Steve, I have tried the 31c firmware you refer to but it does not include a couple of smaller files that are necessary to make the ST10+ download work, at least that is my understanding.

When I download the ST10+ 31c update to an SD card and attempt to load it in my ST10+ and do a System Update it is not recognized. I have reformatted the SD cards I tried to FAT32 prior.

You need to make the update more visible to the box.....
First... there is no "RF" file. Only an empty folder. Don't be bothered by that.
Format your card again.
Load only two files... the "Update Zip file" just as it comes. Open the "TX" folder and load only the "st10plus_tx_b31" file to the card.
Now try again to update the box from the menu.With luck, the box will now see the "TX" file and you can load it into the box.
You can also look to You Tube for help videos.
Let us know how you make out and good luck,
Jafo

Also, don't try to download firmware from Yuneec with Internet Explorer. You must use Firefox or Chrome.

After you download the file to your computer you should be able to right click the file and select "Extract All". Then select the sd card as the target.

I've looked all through the update file and can't find a TX file, can you direct me?

Thank you...

This is what goes on the sd card. That should work. Is this what you have on the card?

Files for sdcard.jpg

Well I think I got it done!

How can I confirm the ST10+ firmware update is successful?

I saw the green android character during the download process and the Flight Mode Control Screen shows Android version 4.0.3, Kernel version 3.0.8 and Build Number s10+vo1b31c.

Thank you...

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval