Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST10+ Screen Acting Weird

Reaction score
I just purchased a refurbished Q500+ from Yuneec about a month ago. I went on their website and checked the software version for the controller and Q500. The controller needed updated, so I went ahead and did that. Last week, the screen started going from regular screen with flight data, to zoomed in without the flight data. Just like I'm double-tapping on it to zoom. Today was the first time I have flown it since, and it was doing it again. I took video of it with my cellphone. I reset my controller and had to bind the Q500 and camera back together, but it's still doing it. Did something maybe not stick right with the software update? It's on android version 4.0.3, kernel version 3.0.8, bulid number ST10+v01b31c.

I just went through the whole update process again. It did it one more time, but hasn't done it again. I left it on for about 30 minutes. We'll see what happens next time I go out.

Took it for a flight yesterday. It's still doing it. If I turn the controller on and leave the Q500 off, it doesn't do it at all. Once it's connected, it starts doing it.

Probably the reason it was a refurb and has never been fixed right IMO

If this is a Yuneec Factory refurb it must have a warranty and you need to contact Yuneec Customer Support and get this defect logged into the system as well as getting their assistance in remedying this situation.

I would not put this off for any length of time. I would be on the phone to Yuneec starting at 8AM Pacific Time in the morning.

Yes, it's factory refurbished. It came with a 6 month warranty. I'll give them a shout this week. Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval