Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST10+/ST10 Un-Brick Guide

Reaction score
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL MISTAKES YOU MAKE DURING THE TUTORIAL. IF FOLLOWED CORRECTLY YOU SHALL NOT HAVE ANY PROBLEMS. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR BROKEN TRANSMITTERS.

Im happy to announce the long awaited ST10+/ST10 Standard Unbrick guide.
This is a video Tutorial going though each and every process step by step to get you up and flying again!
!!!PLEASE READ THE TEXT IN THE BEGINNING OF THE
VIDEO!!!!
This new update also includes a tutorial for people who dont have access to there screens.
Enjoy!

Video for ST10+ AND ST10 Standard
:

Needed Files for ST10+ AND ST10 Standard:

Virus scan for the ZIP:
VirusTotal

How to disable driver signing enforcement on WINDOWS 7:

http://www.icas.no/no/filer/DisableDigitalDriverSigninginWindows7Vista.pdf

How to disable driver signing enforcement on WINDOWS 10:

How to disable driver signature enforcement on Windows 10

How to disable driver signing enforcement on WINDOWS 8:

How to disable driver signature enforcement under Windows 8 and 8.1 - TimeMachine Manual - 1

PS: Let me know if this works for you in the comments!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Steve Carr

I have Typhoon Q500 4k. I canot update transmister & I need Help! Please Help me. make the frimware Updates on TYPHOON Q500 4K
Urgent help.
Friend can you help me get the TX and RF file with the firmware for the ST10 CONTROL version of a Typhoon q500 4k, could you give me a download link please thank you very much.
you link in mediafire not work

Please do not fiddle around with RX or TX files. This is not needed. Those files never changed since a long time and many firmware versions.
I guess you have a ST10+, right. In this case the firmware is here (only for the ST10+ !):
http://download.yuneec.com/Typhoon_4K/ST10+/st10+v01b30c.zip
Then follow the instruction for System-Update.
In short:
- make sure you have a full battery in the ST10+
- unzip st10+v01b30c.zip
- copy file update.zip to the root of the SD card via USB connection to ST10+
- click on System Settings > System update and confirm with OK.
- Wait until Android and flight control is finally updated.

Question: Why do you think you need an update? There is no new firmware since years.

br HE

Please do not fiddle around with RX or TX files. This is not needed. Those files never changed since a long time and many firmware versions.
I guess you have a ST10+, right. In this case the firmware is here (only for the ST10+ !):
http://download.yuneec.com/Typhoon_4K/ST10+/st10+v01b30c.zip
Then follow the instruction for System-Update.
In short:
- make sure you have a full battery in the ST10+
- unzip st10+v01b30c.zip
- copy file update.zip to the root of the SD card via USB connection to ST10+
- click on System Settings > System update and confirm with OK.
- Wait until Android and flight control is finally updated.

Question: Why do you think you need an update? There is no new firmware since years.

br HE
Hello, I have a Chroma CGO2 that appears to have a faulty ST10+ controller, all stick functions appears normal on the test screen, but when connected to the Chroma, stick inputs to neutral do not transmit neutral to the drone. I've installed the lastest firmware on the ST10+, st10+v01b30c, with little if any effect. Any thoughts? This is the closest posting I have found relating to my fault.....hopefully someone can help.....thanks!

stick inputs to neutral do not transmit neutral to the drone
What does that mean? How do you detect what ST10 transmit?
- Is the drone drifting? In what direction?
- Or is it harsh moving? Do all motors run in the correct direction? Test done with GUI?
- Can you please provide FlightLogs from this last testing? Just to see what is in Remote_*.csv.
- There is a hidden menu to calibrate the ST10. Have you already calibrated with that?

br HE

Hi!

Somebody can share the files because Mediafire has banned them.

Thank you!

Everything goes fine and the controller now is back to life and to next experiments. Only the driver for SpredTrum, which is in the original package, doesn't do the job, but this is a known issue for some systems. I have used SCIUSB2SERIAL+by+YASIR+MOBILES+, which is available over the Internet. All the rest is as is the video tutorial.

Thank you!

Mentioned USB driver in the attachment.

Attachments

• SCIUSB2SERIAL.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 21

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval