Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

St10+ st12

Reaction score
I have a different q500 now and it came with a 10+. I tried using the st12 and it just won't jive with the drone. It won't seem to bind and the camera is not connecting so I tried redoing everything and no go. Help?

As far as I know the ST12 is not made for controlling any "flying functions" but only the camera when being used in team mode. The camera should still be able to be bound to the remote. Which one are you using and is the model set correctly?

As I recall, your original Q500 was one of the few that came from the factory with an ST12 instead of an ST10+. I assume you are trying to bind the new Q500 to your original ST12?

If you are trying to use the ST12 that came with your first Q500, you will have to create a new "Model" on the ST12 first, and then run through the bind process to bind it to the Q500. It will not work if it is still selected to the model for your old Q500.

If you are having an issue with the ST10+ that came with the new Q500, please let us know, and we can work through that.

Reactions: Steve Carr

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adanigodda