Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

st10+totaly dead

Reaction score
След като пробвах програма unbrick, натиснах флаш позицията, за да изтрия всичко и сега дори не докосвам лаптопа през USB, Windows изобщо не реагира на ново устройство, поправимо ли е, имам FTDI платка, но не знам дали е възможно да се възстанови Android до CT10 +.
Има ли някой с достатъчно познания да ми помогне?
Преди този проблем предавателят не открива никакви дронове, не мига GPS LED светлината, не открива дронове в режим BIND, така че се опитах да го поправя с UN-BRICK.
Това се случи след актуализация с версия 31....:(:объркан:eek:_O

After trying unbrick program, I pressed flash position to erase everything and now I don't even touch the laptop via USB, Windows doesn't respond at all to a new drive, is it fixable, I have FTDI board but I don't know if it's possible to restore Android to CT10+.
Is there anyone with enough knowledge to help me?
Before this problem the transmitter was not detecting any drones, GPS LED light not flashing, not detecting drones in BIND mode, so I tried to fix it with UN-BRICK.
This happened after update with version 31....:(:confused:eek:_O

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that really doesn’t sound good. Are you able to detect the ST10+ at all when connected to the PC via ADB?

Here is a link to the only known good unbrick guide for the ST10+ ST10+/ST10 Un-Brick Guide. I don’t know what method you used to unbrick yours.

This is exactly what I used, Windows no longer sees the transmitter ....
I think I deleted the operating system .....
.:(:oops:😭

Maybe I should install the ROM file, but how can this be done?

Last edited:
You mentioned you had an FTDI board.
Did you use it during the unbrick process?
Are you using the FTDI board now to access the ST10+ now?
Do you have the same failure to connect when using a data capable USB cable?
I know little about this stuff, but I am aware there have been problems when genuine FTDI drivers are used with an "FTDI board" made by someone other than FTDI.

Also we need to understand when the GPS and binding problems started. Were these working normally before the initial attempt to upgrade the controller to version 31?

Споменахте, че имате FTDI платка.
Използвахте ли я по време на процеса на премахване на тухлата?
Използвате ли сега FTDI платка за достъп до ST10+?
Имате ли същия неуспех при свързването, когато използвате USB кабел с възможност за предаване на данни?
Не знам много за тези неща, но съм наясно, че е имало проблеми, когато се използват истински FTDI драйвери с "FTDI платка", направена от някой друг, а не от FTDI.

Също така трябва да разберем кога са започнали проблемите с GPS и свързването. Работили ли са те нормално преди първоначалния опит за обновяване на контролера до версия 31?

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Reactions: Momchil
At this point I would suggest you try contacting the member that wrote the guide @SilentR9 to see if he can be of assistance. If contact on the open forum doesn’t elicit a response a PM might.

From your description it sounds as if the Android System may have gotten destroyed during the unbricking. That is why there is the disclaimer on the post. It is basically like trying to recover a PC that has a compromised boot ROM.

I have not used ftdi with st10 +, I do not know where to connect it and what is the procedure of the boot protocol, and there is no place to get the original ROM for the controller, everything happened through the un-brick program via usb.Problema appeared 2 years ago, after update, since then it has not been connected and the GPS LED has not blinked .

out of nerves I can't sleep straight, I can't stand having damaged devices, I can buy a second hand, it's on ebay for $ 40 ~ 60, but I'm angry that it worked before the update. I will never touch the software update again! ......

Lots of people damaged their controllers trying to follow the instructions provided by Yuneec. The Yuneec instructions were not actually wrong. But they were written in a way that caused frequent misunderstanding. There is a more carefully worded set of instructions at ST10+ Firmware Update.pdf.
With that said, there is never a guarantee any update will go well. Many people tend to avoid updates unless they know the update provides some specific benefit they need. It sounds like you may have joined the ranks of those of us who seldom do updates. Unfortunately, for the same reason most of us joined.

@Momchil,
In Post #1 above, you said:
"After trying unbrick program, I pressed flash position to erase everything"
I am not sure what you did here. I do not know if you mean something in the unbrick process, perhaps something on the controller after the unbrick process was finished, or if it is something else entirely.
Please clarify what you meant by "pressed flash position".

I loaded the file, then marked to delete everything because the display turned white ... I connected the equipment, everything went according to plan and I can no longer connect it to usb .

Attachments

• 20220107_120308.jpg
    20220107_120308.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 18
  • 20220107_120225.jpg
    20220107_120225.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
  • 20220107_120239.jpg
    20220107_120239.jpg
    817.2 KB · Views: 15
I loaded the file, then marked to delete everything because the display turned white ... I connected the equipment, everything went according to plan and I can no longer connect it to usb .
@Momchil,
I am trying to create your problem by deleting all the files on an ST10+. My hope is that with a copy of the problem here in front of me, I can better search for an answer.
However, there is at least something missing in your description of how your files were deleted. In your post #10 just above, you showed the screen from the "Research Download" program that is shown at about 8 minutes, 15 seconds into the tutorial video. The confusion is that the ST10+ is NOT connected to the computer at this point in the video and you would not have been able to actually delete the files. This suggests you were doing something different than shown on the video. Please describe exactly how you were set up. For instance, if the controller was connected to the computer at this point, please describe which button/switch/plug combination you used to connect.

Yes he did something different compared to the video. Something really different. It is not a problem with deleting files. He erased the whole flash memory of the STM32, possibly the bootloader too. STM HW-dependent bootloader provides some basic functionality to flash the main memory of the controller including USB support like the BIOS of a PC.

The only way to come back is to use the debug port of the STM32 (as it was done with Thunderbird FW on STM32 at flight controller). See Flashing description there...
The problem is, we don't have the bootloader file. I think we can't read out because it is read protected ( in fact I don't know, but on FC it is and there is no reason why it should be different in ST10).

If the bootloader isn't destroyed, a minimal chance is to try another USB driver as @Vaklin did. @Vaklin has also done some experiments with ST12 debug ports, so I think he is the right man to jump in here.

br HE

ако някой знае къде и как се намират контролните точки на jtag тук явно съм изтрил буутлоудъра ... и трябва да кача нов ......

Attachments

• 20220108_223229.jpg
    20220108_223229.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 10
I marked the position for deleting everything, the program warned me that it was dangerous ... but I'm a "fat head" ... I confirmed and it became ... anointed .

I marked the position for deleting everything, the program warned me that it was dangerous ... but I'm a "fat head" ... I confirmed and it became ... anointed .
Yes, I saw that the program was not well documented. I could not found what this erase thing really do. The help is in Chinese and very poor. But all flashing options are dangerous always, especially if not clear what really happens. What calibration means in this case is not clear at all. I think calibrations means settings (of ports and so on) of the STM32. Translations from Chinese are always, hmm, from strange to funny let me say.

The debug ports should be somewhere near the CPU STM32.

br HE

От тук нататък не мога да се справя, трябва да сложа ST10 + в режим на възстановяване, но не става ...
Правя всичко според описанието, но на дисплея е тази тухла ...

I do everything according to the description, but on the display is this brick ...
There is a different method to recover from what I believe is your current condition. The other method is a sequence at the end of the same video, starting at about 26 min. The guidance prepares the ST10+ for use with ADB, then uses ADB to load the ST10plus.zip.
Unfortunately, much of the key guidance is spoken in English, and not clearly demonstrated on-screen. The guidance includes different options for several steps, which would be very confusing if you don't realize which sequence is a new task or is simply a different option for a task you just performed. There are also a couple of missteps that are corrected verbally but would be very hard to follow on screen if you do not have English as your normal language.
I would recommend at least reviewing this sequence to see if you can work with it.

Attachments

• time.jpg
    time.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 10
There is a different method to recover from what I believe is your current condition. The other method is a sequence at the end of the same video, starting at about 26 min. The guidance prepares the ST10+ for use with ADB, then uses ADB to load the ST10plus.zip.
Unfortunately, much of the key guidance is spoken in English, and not clearly demonstrated on-screen. The guidance includes different options for several steps, which would be very confusing if you don't realize which sequence is a new task or is simply a different option for a task you just performed. There are also a couple of missteps that are corrected verbally but would be very hard to follow on screen if you do not have English as your normal language.
I would recommend at least reviewing this sequence to see if you can work with it.
It doesn't work, the driver for USB is different,if anyone has a full backup of st10 + and uploads it here, I can try to flash it ...
So far I'm only bringing it to the COLPAD 8076D startup logo and constant vibration,no IMEI,no Yuneec bootlogo...
"3G"-logo freezess
😇:mad::eek::oops:

Reactions: WTFDproject

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csandoval