Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

St10+ upload of Logs?

Reaction score
If I connect my ST10+ to my Windows PC can I access the flight logs? Or do I have to remove the SD card from the controller to do so? I tried connecting to the PC but the driver would not install. Is there a place I can go and download the driver or will it just not work that way? Thanks

It will work fine. Ignore the warning about the driver. Just open Windows Explorer and you should see a new drive. Select it then open the Flight Log folder and then Telemetry.

Attachments

• files on card.png
    files on card.png
    120.4 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: Maiker
It will work fine. Ignore the warning about the driver. Just open Windows Explorer and you should see a new drive. Select it then open the Flight Log folder and then Telemetry.
Hi Steve, Thanks a lot for your indication to Wings. I already have another question: is there any APP or WebSite capable of reading Flight Logs and processed it (like Healthydrones.com)?

I think the only one that works currently if WebFlightPath.com : Online Drone Services
The developer is a member of this forum.
I'm not familiar with HealtyDrones. Does it work with Yuneec files?
Well just a few minutes i checked the webpage and is not HealthyDrones anymore now is AirData and only is supporting DJI Drones... But, in this link: Telemetry: ST2Dash - Loading Q500 flight Log Data to be used in Dashware some guy from another forum is tlaking about a software called Dashware, let me check and figure out an opinion about it...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss