Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST10+ windows 10 usb driver?

Reaction score
Can someone please point me to a driver that allows a usb lead connection to download from the ST10+
My usb sockets on the laptop appear not to be blue as in usb3

Most times we see this problem the user is using a USB charging cable without understanding a USB data transfer cable is required. There is often no difference in appearance between the two types of cable. Often there are no markings to distinguish one from the other. But the USB "charging only" cable does not have all the conductors for accessing the android/computer side of your controller. It will only charge the battery.

Last edited:
Most times we see this problem the user is using a USB charging cable without understanding a USB data transfer cable is required. There is often no difference in appearance between the two types of cable. Often there are no markings to distinguish one from the other. But the USB "charging only" cable does not have all the conductors for accessing the android/computer side of your controller. It will only charge the battery.

Excellent information, thank you

Reactions: WTFDproject
There is no driver necessary. The ST10 appears as MTP device (Media Transfer Protocol), which was introduced by Microsoft and Canon. I don't know why MS has such problems with it. Butwhen you are on Windows you need to wait until the ST10 is fully booted up and after that connect the USB cable.

With LINUX there not such a problem, you can connect the ST18 and switch it on whenever you want.

For MAC-OS you need a special app to connect an Android device like Android File Transfer or MacDroid.

br HE

From the post is not clear the target of the task and ADB or MTP are expected.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech