Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16 dark screen

Reaction score
Hello my ST16 is asleep for three days.
Its screen is dark and does not display anything.
I tried all buttons I hear beeps but the screen is not displayed.
Does anyone have a solution? thank you in advance

I first charged i to 100% and when i tryed to update it the screen became dark and since then the screen is not showing anything

What you will want to do is power on the st16s, when the Yuneec logo shows up start pressing on the hamburger on the very middle of the screen in between the + volume and home button. Do this for a while and it should re-boot up. Let me know how it works.

What you will want to do is power on the st16s, when the Yuneec logo shows up start pressing on the hamburger on the very middle of the screen in between the + volume and home button. Do this for a while and it should re-boot up. Let me know how it works.

In an effort to gain clarification here... the OP is referring to a ST-16... is your recommendation for a ST-16S or a ST-16 ?

It should on any st16 or st16s. Typically when it gets stuck in boot loop after a firmware update this method makes it boot up.

It sounds like its bricked, I had the same exact problem on a st10, it can be different but after a firmware update it refused to boot up:(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech