Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

st16 help

I touched the st16 icon on the top right corner of the screen and now I can get anything, it is blank/black
When you say touched, can you explain in better detail, what mode were you in on the screen or ????

Last edited:
Which Typhoon H system are you using? I know of a ST16 and a ST16S, but not a ST16P.

With apology, I still do not understand what you are touching. I see nothing on any screen I looked at that says either ST16 or ST16P. There is an ST16 Label near the top right corner of the touch screen, but it is not actually on the screen. And it is just a label, not a button. And it is silver, not white, so I doubt that is what you mean. You may need to post a picture of what you touched.

In the meantime:
1.) Is the Controller battery charged?
2.) Does the controller start when using the normal on/off button near the bottom edge of the controller?

This is only a label outside the touch screen area. I think there is the white frame of the display beyond. Maybe you have touched too hard (really too hard!) and the backlight was cut. But this is nearly impossible.

on the touch screen pad I touch the white icon that is st16p. I has started it up
I'm sorry I can't readily help you, white icon, do you know which one? I don't see anything that would cause your screen to go black? Try this, take your monitor battery and disconnect it for about a minute, reinstall, maybe it was a glitch. If that doesn't work someone else will have to chime in.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bech