Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16 joystick problem

Reaction score
hey all,

after a long pause I decided to lift my H again to the sky and got a weird problem- right joystick, when moving drone forward, is lifting it up and the same backwards- landing drone down when moving. Left joystick act as it should. Joystick mode is set on 2. Hardware monitor shows, that everything is fine, I even passed those "secret" calibration tests, cleaned contacts with isopropanol, but problem persists. what it could be?..

P.S. Have tested mode 3. the same behavior : forward-up, backwards-down :[

Last edited:
Andraika, it sounds like your Channel Settings got mixed up. It's way too easy to do. In Channel Settings, touch the Ele button (Ch3) on the right side of the screen and make sure that only J3 Hardware (input) box on left side of screen is lit red. The Final output monitor (bottom of screen) should only respond to the right stick control up/down. Is this correct?

Reactions: Andraika
thanks for fast response, I did as you said- went to channel settings- ele button, only J3 is red, final output monitor respond only to right stick control up/down on 80%. drone acts the same..

Last edited:
already did in channel settings, right joystick act as eleron and throttle at the same time, disabled red J3 button, now on the screen it acts as it should, but my H flipped over when landed so I'm waiting for new props to test...

already did in channel settings, right joystick act as eleron and throttle at the same time, disabled red J3 button, now on the screen it acts as it should, but my H flipped over when landed so I'm waiting for new props to test...

Did you fly in SMART Mode and did your H landed within 26 feet from the controller?

Im sure there are many steps you can use, i would go to reset back to factory settings

Hello everyone,
watch on
I had this problem and I put a thickness between the potentiometer and the tab that supports it on the joystick.
Since then, no problem with the stick.

Translated by Google...

oh, got my props yesterday. Rubik, thanks for showing the right way- channels was mixed wrong, no idea, how and why, but now it works like a charm :)

Reactions: Rubik

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lahorelaptop