Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16 K2 and K3 Sliders not working at all

Reaction score
Hello All , My drone is a New Old Stock and has the highest upgrade installed. Everything works except the sliders K2 ,K3. I have tried calibrating them...no luck. All my switches are good on either side , can't understand why they don't work.

UPDATE:: See my reply below to see my fix.

Last edited:
When you performed the calibration did you center the sticks and all three potentiometers K1,K2, & K3 before exiting the first portion of the calibration?

After you have redone the calibration while making sure to return the sliders are centered, test them again in Hardware Monitor.
If they still don't work then you will need to do a factory reset of the controller.

Reactions: Chris Koch
I had the very same issue, the problem was that the two sliders were not it the centre position before I did the cal, after following the correct procedure as described above, problem solved.

That is why I love this forum

Reactions: Steve Carr
Hello All , Thanks for all the help. I tried everything suggested and nothing helped. Yuneec Skins helped me with a video. After factory reset and created new profile , still no luck. Thinking from my past tech experience I removed the back cover and removed the switches from the case. Inspected solder joints and all looked good. I reconnected all connectors back onto switch boards and to the main board. Installed battery and recalibrated , works like a charm now.
Before this was fixed the Camera wasn't aligned properly ( pointed straight down ) and gimble was offset to the right of center. All this cleared up once K2 and K3 were working properly.

One more thing I noticed when 1st going into the HW Monitor the K2 Slider would at first be all the way to the top and then jump down to the middle. K3 would stay at the top. In calibration mode 2nd step I observed that K2 had a value of 2048 , K3 was 0 . See pic below:
IMG_20210305_113947.jpg
IMG_20210305_113637.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
One more thing I noticed when 1st going into the HW Monitor the K2 Slider would at first be all the way to the top and then jump down to the middle. K3 would stay at the top. In calibration mode 2nd step I observed that K2 had a value of 2048 , K3 was 0 . See pic below:
I assume these issues/images were actually from BEFORE the work that resulted in "works like a charm now"? If still present, there would be more to resolve.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal