Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

st16 or st16 plus?

Reaction score
hello im quite new to flying. i did have a old dorne but it was one the first type out no gps no gyro to hold it still. it crashed alot but in end maged fly it ok used a few little things over years indoors only really, but just bought a typhhon h of ebay £700. it comes with a st16. i have the chgance to buy a st16 plus for £100 is it worth getting or shall i just upgrade the st16. and has anyone in uk done the antenna mod on the typhoon is self? is so whear did you get the parts from there load import tax if i get them from ebay from usa.

thanks for the help

@games133
Welcome to the forum. On the upper right of each page is a magnifying glass, this is a FORUM ONLY search function. If you search on "ANTENNA" you will find that this subject has been discussed numerous times.
The main difference in the ST-16 and the ST-16+, the plus had a third external antenna. on the standard ST-16, the third antenna is internal.
On the sides of the H480 aircraft, you will find 2 small wires hanging out, these are the 2.4 GHz antennas for the aircraft and should hang straight down. The 5.8Ghz antenna is located inside the camera.

If you fly within line of sight they are both pretty much equal. Think about saving your money for more batteries or the new camera when it comes out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DHYradio