Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

St16 platform staying in mode looking for camera and unable to link up

Reaction score
So tonight I tried to link up camera so I can watch it on the St16.
now it's telling me that there's no camera linked up and its not letting me off the home screen to do anything else except mine the camera any suggestions

It may be worth resetting the ST-16 the same way you do for firmware upgrade, then rebinding.

You need to bind the H and the CGO3 seperately...may be the problem?

Search YouTube for updating Tyhpoon H firmware and the guy will explain...cant remember off the top of my head as only done it once! He covers re-binding too.

Search YouTube for updating Tyhpoon H firmware and the guy will explain...cant remember off the top of my head as only done it once! He covers re-binding too.
If I turn on the st16 all I get is the controller tells me it isn't linked up to camera I can't do anything else with st 16 at all.. I can't get into change mode or anything.. took off camera.. unplug everything over 1 hour and tried again and the same senario..

Mmmm...sounds like you ST-16 may be bricked. Can you upload a pic of the screen?

So what happens when you click ok? Can you access other menus or does it just pop back up?

Is the H on at this point? If so, have you tried switching just the ST-16 on?

I've done this drone on.. drone off.. camera disconnected.. it will take me to screen to verify the camera model but it says no.. I can see the bind and refresh and have tried it all but nothin

So, what buttons did you push and what changes did you make before you got to this point?

If you press OK, go to systems settings, bind, refresh, what happens? Have you selected CGO3+ in the camera selection type?

If the camera firmware does not list, place the ST-16 in team mode and repeat the bind process noted above.

I have been trying to substitute the st16 for a dji product because their RC setup is amateurish and frankly embarrassing. I have downloaded the dji Go app onto the opsys, but not sure if I can or how to bind the bird.

Is this a hopeless task or am I making it more difficult than it is?

Mixing DJI apps with Yuneec products ain't gonna happen. Even if it could you would be a fool to introduce the Go app into this system.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytingarden1