Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

St16 play store app

Reaction score
My st16 has play store already installed. I put in my google account and password.
Everytime i hit play store though it tells me it it has stopped.
How do i correct this?

Reactions: streetdoctor
You don't... do a search on the site for "play store". In short, this is not a tablet to stream videos or upload to Facebook. It is a flight controller. When your H is 175 ft in the air, you don't want the connection between the H and the ST-16 to be disconnected, because some random app you installed, is trying to do an auto-update. Bring a laptop or tablet with you that has your apps on it.

The only app that is designed for the ST-16 specifically for use is Tuna's app, UAV Toolbox

UAV Toolbox - Yuneec ST-16

It is a limited version of the play store app, for some underlying functions of the flight controller... but it does not have full functionality. There are those who have done rooting of the version to try and gain further functionality. It is not a recommended procedure, and would certainly void out the warranty... should there be a problem with the system that needed repair.

This chicken had the Typhoon H Pro for 6 mos and Never flew it yet, weather did not cooperate. My issue, I powered it up and get the message "Play store has stopped". I only opened the round on screen apps button.
It can steer the Gimble but no picture yet, I was hoping to calibrate it any idea?
Rob

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierrarhodesss