Hello Fellow Yuneec Pilot!
Join our free Yuneec community and remove this annoying banner!

ST16 screen black, remote won't turn on

Reaction score
So I was planning on shooting my sister's wedding tomorrow and was going to scout the location today with my H.
When I started the ST16 the first time the blue light came on but no fan and the screen stayed black... After a few tries it finally started and I did a couple of short flies, then when I was checking again now it was the same and it never started up again...

I've tried charging it for two hours now, checked the battery connections but nothing seems to help. Pressing the trim buttons seems to at least give me some beeps but nothing more!

Anyone have a quick fix?

It happened to me. Call yuneec. When I told them what happened they said send it in. It arrived on a Friday and they sent me another controller Monday morning. They did not say what was wrong. I give them 5 stars for the quick turnaround.

Reactions: Naesstrom
It happened to me. Call yuneec. When I told them what happened they said send it in. It arrived on a Friday and they sent me another controller Monday morning. They did not say what was wrong. I give them 5 stars for the quick turnaround.
Thanks I'll do that on Monday, was just hoping to get it going someway before tomorrow's wedding...

quick question, did you get the same remote or a new one... hoping to maybe get a ST16+ one :D

I did not receive the same controller. I think it is a refurbished controller. It works fine

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kubetlegal